1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Osp matrix bowie for sale.

Scott Orange May 3, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Orange

Scott Orange Little Member

Matrix bowie with destresed acid washed bowie blade. Just back from Osp a few days ago with new rounded tang pin and new washer setup. Still breaking in so when pivots are snug it is no tap no play but Osp Jay said to run them loose and oiled till breakin is over. Have messages to back this up. Faded black spacers and comes with T-15+T-8 long arm wiha torx keys and 1/4” bits for a driver. Hav 2full sets of extra pivot hardware and 1 set of barrels. All included. $600 obro and chabs or basilisk-r for trades. Cant get a video to load so 412-409-6950 for more pics or whatever. Paypal and usps priority shipping. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

kuskert, k-Razy and RexRippin like this.
  2. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

This is one hell of a deal! I wish I could buy it but I just spent my money on a Backline. GLWS!

3. Scott Orange

Scott Orange Little Member

Thanks man, It is traded so mods please close. Thank you.

kuskert likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.