1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Osp matrix bali

Preston Feb 14, 2019

1. mike_geno

mike_geno Huge member JDBA Official Member

I stopped following them on IG. Not a big fan of that guy anymore.

Lavawood likes this.
  2. Cameron Mueller

Cameron Mueller Average member

So. I’ve been waiting for my knife now since 2 days before bladeshow. I was told two spots had opened and that I’d have my
    Knife sent within 2 weeks. This was sent to me in a video through Instagram. He’d answer my questions through video. I waited about 3 weeks and asked for an update. Received an answer of 10-14 more days. I
    Waited again and was hit with “there’s still a few ahead of you”. Here we are from June 3-September 5th... nothing. I see knives getting
    Pushed out and made left and right. However, hearing these stories have me wondering if I’m about to also get bent over and used. I understand his PayPal has been shut down. How’s does this affect my claim? Also, how do I mention the purchase through PayPal without breaking their “Terms” about balisongs?

3. Burnt Reynolds

Burnt Reynolds JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

It's a shame, the design has promise and I've heard really good things about the finished project. Disorganization and excuses do not inspire confidence. They have a new website up that's still taking orders. Preorders are to be paid in full. I'm worried people putting up money now are financing operating costs and knives ordered months ago. I hope that's not the case. Lots of people could get burned down the road.

apdallaround likes this.
  4. Lavawood

Lavawood JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Tell PayPal you ordered a custom knife and you want a refund due to non delivery. It will take about 2 weeks to get your refund.

5. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

plap

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  6. Cameron Mueller

Cameron Mueller Average member

Wouldn’t that ruin my chance of getting my refund since I purchased an item that is against PayPal?

7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

What he said... "custom knife". Those aren't against PP rules. DO NOT mention balisong, or butterfly knife, or switchblade, or any other thing that violates their rules.

Simple, you gotta fudge it a bit.... :manganr:

8. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Yeah, get your money back from PayPal. I totally understand a long wait on a knife, if the truth is communicated, but those guys are ridiculous. Jay told me many times that my knife was less than a week from shipping. It turned into months. Then he was selling completed knives and I asked for one of those in place of my order. He said a couple of days. Then more weeks of nothing but excuses. That happened twice with completed and ready to ship knives. The completed knives weren't so complete I guess, or he promised them to multiple people. I don't care how good they are, I filed a complaint with PayPal and got my funds back. Jay actually sent the funds back to me before PayPal escalated the claim further. I would steer clear of those guys.

9. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member