1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Original dirty dozen for sale!

abqjoe Jul 11, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Up for sale is one of my Minty Dirty Dozen Alpha Beasts! I can't express it enough as to just how hard it is to even find an original Dirty Dozen much less one that's mint! Price is $2800 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. International buyers pay actual shipping costs, and please, know your local laws because I don't! PayPal only and I'm sorry but I'm not looking for any trades. I'm only selling because I'm closing on my new house this Thursday and need a little more coin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

apdallaround and TheBombGamerTag like this.
  2. abqjoe

BUMP! Don't be the guy who wanted this, had the chance to own it, but didn't pull the trigger and lost it to someone else! NOW"S THE TIME, IT'S RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE! BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!! I will accept payments from a serious buyer:) $1000 down and 6 weeks to pay off the rest. $200 is non-refundable if you default. I'd call that fair!

3. Jimdo

Jimdo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Timmmmmaaaaaaayyyyyyy would be all over that.

4. abqjoe

I've had some offers but the knife is still here.

5. abqjoe

Bump

6. abqjoe

Last bump then back in my safe:)

7. abqjoe

Going back in the safe , mods please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.