1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Once a Dagger now a letter opener LOL

ironarm knives May 7, 2011

1. ironarm knives

ironarm knives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

so this was going to be a nice dagger BUTT it had its problems as you can see. This is a basket weave pattern ,butt it came apart on me when i was harding it so now its a wavy dagger LOL or a letter opener LOL i had a lot of time in this knife,two day just making the steel,and all the file work, owell !!!!! i was just going to throw it in the i messed up ben but just couldn't ,so this is what i came up with.......what ya think ?????[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ironarm knives

ironarm knives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

All most ready,made this stand for it ,i need to re-dip it ,i hit a few spots when sharping it that took the etching off DANG IT !!!! LOL ,then shine up the file work to show it off some LOL ,hope the old tax lady likes it. LOL
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
  3. snufferoo

snufferoo snuffaluffagus devil

I dig it, that's some pretty steel.

4. That one guy

That one guy Huge member

Yea

Glad to see your keeping Busy man ....Ill bae back soon and i think ill make a forge when i come down been saving my monies lol well have some fun man

5. infobound1

infobound1 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Nice save!

6. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

That is an outstanding example of a knife. Pure shape and function.