1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

OLDER BMW dealership neon sign and BMW leather jacket

begreen61 Feb 6, 2020

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Sold the Bike ,,,selling the sign ,,has a blue neon light around it ,,32 inches wide ,,in very good condition ,, asking 1050.00 ,,I got shipping and insurance and I take any other fees ,,accepting PP and or USPS-MO,,,also willing to take gold or silver which is preferred ,,Daltons ,,any Microtech amphibian any condition ,old school Busse's maybe ar upper's or ????? what's ya got !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undate buy the sign get a Italian Leather BMW coat I paid 600.00 for and never wore it size xlg its about a 44/46 maybe ,,a little large on me but a Med/lg 42 is my size pictures below

IMG_2509.JPG IMG_2508.JPG

IMG_2565.JPG IMG_2566.JPG IMG_2567.JPG

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    Thanos74, RexRippin and apdallaround like this.