1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Old man WHIPS a smart mouthed punk

md02geist Feb 17, 2010

1. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

with a right left, right left, your toofless :hardslap:

2. SSandshark1050

SSandshark1050 Devil @ heart

What ever the case...

This dude is more epic than John Milton's Paradise Lost. :devilzeek

3. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

4. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

Very, very few videos are as satisfying to watch as that one. Despite all of the shit talking on both sides, the older man went to the front of the bus, and then the other guy decided to follow him up there, and threw the first punch, good luck pressing charges, dumbfuck.

No, bring ambalamps,(ooh, he leakin') bringa ambalamps. :bwah:

Was that Techno Viking's crazy uncle?

5. Derespina Knives

Derespina Knives karambit maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Indeed, the Chinaman comment didn't help it. However, I love that word Chinaman, it's fucking hilarious and apparently only offensive because of the tone with which it was used(back in the day), a that it was improper English or something. Instead of Chinese Man. Asian is a really broad term that doesn't pin point a persons ethnicity or nationality.

But I'd never call a Chinese man a Chinaman, atleast not someone didn't know well enough...LOL

But Towelie, your summary makes more sense. I just find the interview the woman did with this guy really revealing about Toms mental state and that leads me to believe much of what he says is BS. Not because he doesn't believe it, but because he's off his rocker. That and he claims he shot one of "them" when "they" tried to rob him in Oakland and he never got caught for it. Those are just words in the end but I found it vaguely relevant as this turned into a racial incident pretty quickly I thought from both ends.

With that, I always thoroughly enjoy an ass whooping caught on tape and the girl making the racial commentary in the background to me is worse than all of them, downright blood thirsty.

Hey, where was the guy that Tom was allegedly talking to about getting his shoes shined?

He is apparently a child of the 60s and being in Nam and such the phrase brotha/brother I've seen used across the board racially. Fuck, I use it all the time and I'm a ways away from 67.

It didn't hurt either that Tom was literally twice this dudes size...LOL

Seems though that there are a lot of assumptions going on about the dude who got beat. We don't really know anything about him now do we?

SSandshark1050 likes this.
  6. Derespina Knives

I loooove me some Techno Viking!

7. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

We know two things.
    He has a gross tendency to underestimate his opponents.
    And he's a bleeder.:bwah:

8. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

I'm not watching a wacked out old ass Nam vet with his bare white ass driving up and down in a lady. I'd rather get punked and call the Amber Lance.

EPIC THREAD this one is.

9. md02geist

md02geist Huge member

Did some1 say amberlamps? Call dem

10. Derespina Knives

:shockedevil: :bwah::bwah::bwah:

Thats for damn sure!

11. deth moad ue

deth moad ue Huge member

I've read in a few places that the guy with the braids is 50 years old.

How the hell is his hairline better than mine!?!

If I grow my hair out, it'd be a halfro.

B.S.

12. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

[YOUTUBE]Nf8ZDs-D8Ys[/YOUTUBE]

13. SSandshark1050

SSandshark1050 Devil @ heart

IF he was 50, he should have known better.

Maybe dude should invest in a hearing aid. :bwah:

14. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

This seems to be completing the picture of the questions asked.

Age and experience were at play here.

And the shit stirring person behind her camera. :ross:

15. Dr Mabuse

Dr Mabuse Set your motherfucker to "receive"

[YOUTUBEHD]4I1r3dhMUO4[/YOUTUBEHD]

They are both soooo full of shit.

Drunk guy went looking for it, and he got some.

As Crazy Horse said of Little Big Horn: "They wanted it, they came looking for it, and we gave it to them."​

SugarSkull likes this.
  16. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

thanks for the link Mabuse. that certainly paints Michael in a different light. I was gonna say after seeing Tom's interview by the chick in front of the coffee shop in his army jacket, I never saw a knife. He claimed it then, and he claimed it again in his interview clip here in front of the building. Tom seems a little warped in the brain on the facts of incident and then some, and it's almost as if drunk Mike is trying to come off as a crusader for black rights as he "knows he was going to get beat up", but went ahead with it anyways. Easy Jesus. Isn't February Black History Month also? what timing.

17. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

If you go to the front of the bus TWICE, you are looking for trouble and he found it. All the interviews will never change what was caught on film. They have had plenty of time to make themselves look good in front of a camera.

Who took the video and what was their affiliation with the perpetrator?

18. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

The one filming the whole thing was in affiliation with da ambalamps....:jdsmokin:

19. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

But was she with the guy at the back of the bus??

Seems like the whole damn thing was set up some how. I smell something rotten.

20. Dr Mabuse

Dr Mabuse Set your motherfucker to "receive"

[​IMG]

She sits in her own world spectating the lives of mortals.

Her music keeps the impurities of common life out. Sitting with her mysterious aura and innocent eyes, she sees the world differently than you or I.

She is calm, she is beautiful, she is Amber Lamps.​