1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ok guys this Is how I cleaned a 67 I bought from s fellow devil. Forgot something. Need help

Sharpazzhell Feb 2, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell Average Member

Now keep in mind I didn't do the whole video but that is how I basically cleaned it. The only parts that I'm missing which I did do is the goof oil washing the pivotin that's water and so, using nail Polish from over the white one, cleaning washer's, putting dry lu on it, and the final most important 1 putting it back together as if it was a channel construction which is harder than taking off the handle 1 at a time.that's how I was able to clean it. Because I don't know if the handle screws because I know for a fact they red loctite their screws but what if I sold it and someone wanted to switch scales and they couldn't get the screw out or it's so exam tight and they end up stripping it that's why I sent the back to bench made. Tochange wall screws. Make sure there is no red loctite on any of the screws. Please make sure that the handle screws are not in super tights just enough to be tight where someone can put a little pressure and turn it. That's why I decided to send it to bench made because like I said I'm an honest seller. and the person who sold it to me also kept a knife phristine and it had no scratches so he was honest as well. So after watching the video of how it looks when it's done imagine how it's gonna look when it comes back from the bench may factory and if they say I disassembled whatever I'll pay the f******* $20 who cares I rather have a fucken knife that I got for a good price that when it comes back is just as good as a new onr. like brand new like 361$

Heres Summary video of how I did it

Next is the finished product video

2. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell Average Member

Have questions That I need help from all members, but the big members like the big big members and the super members and even rex rippin. Small to big, your opinion matters go me. I would like your opinions bc I csnt form one.Now like I said yes I sent it in because that's important to me to have all screws changed and none of them to be red loctite it at all. So that people could buy flytanoum scales and actually unscrew them with a not super tight scrsw and no loctite. So they can and locktight to their own tolerance.

But here is the main reason why I decided to cancel it in one day and I believe I have a good excuse for it. Now Charles he still in touch with me you know what I'm saying talking to me and my email and stuff like that he told me when he bought it from a 3rd party. The 3rd party had told him that it was never flipped. That's all he knows about it. Now I'm asking help for just opinion wise from the big moderators the from small to little to big I'm calling on you guys because you guys can maybe help me with the opinion. 1st off it doesn't have scratches so that believes me to think that the 3rd party did not flip it? However you can flip it over carpet or something soft Ware won't get scratched or not but the blade looks very very nice no chips nothing? And like I said when I got it the play was like moving back-and-forth as if I feel that someone was flipping with it meaning the 3rd party.? Not charlieknife. He just kept it nice and clean and even used oil for the moisture. And he is honest and was honest from me. I asked Him as soon as I got it did you or anyone flip with it he said no I did not flip with it. and he said the 3rd party that I bought a from did not flip with it either. Ding ding.And that's all the information that he has. I'm still talking to him about other knives, bench maids warranty, and hes not ducking me hes not acting shady so Charles to me is an honest person and I'm gonna put on his page yes you can buy from him because he is an honest guy and a keeps a shit clean. It's the 3rd PARTY THING NOT KNOWING IF IT WAS FLIPPED? BC BRAND NEW, NEW, LIKE NEW, AND DID SOME FLIPPING COME INTO PLAY HERE? THAT MADE ME THINK TO CANCEL SALE THREAD AND SENT IT TO BENCHMADE. I don't care about the $20 they find out anyway I know I mention that but its work to changing everything and after that video like you saw imagine it coming back from their so. That's why I cancel posting common sense told me to do that period what do you guys think do you guys think I made the right decision because I feel a 100% not in my mind in my heart that I made the right decision?

Basically it comes down to the question is if it's mine perfect. Border from Charles he was the original buyer perfect able to sell it. However 3rd party no name I have no idea what went on or maybe he did keep it clean I don't know that's why I'm asking you got so I just sent it in smart thing to do?