1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio classic knife show REVIEW

Lon Humphrey Oct 23, 2011

1. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

here is a quick vid of set up of the show im going to ad pics as well

i honistly think it was attended better than last year i haven't heard of any official numbers yet of attendance but ill add them when i find out
    please feel free to comment on your thoughts of the show if you were there, i want to do a honest review of the show

apologies if i didn't get a shot of you i handed the camera to my girlfriend and said go get some shots of the guys it was the least biased way i could do a good review of the show in photographs

[video=youtube;D5FXSpA63YE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5FXSpA63YE[/video]

[​IMG]

Burton

[​IMG]
    Justin Chenault

[​IMG]

Phill Booth

[​IMG]
    Bruce Godleskie

[​IMG]
    Joel Worley

[​IMG]

Mudbone and Lon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

R.W. Wilson

[​IMG]

Butch Sheely and Mike Roberts = TROUBLE!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kim Breed and customer

[​IMG]

Gary Wheeler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bill Potter

[​IMG]

Adlai Stein

[​IMG]