1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Oh Gawd YouTube

MTXCraze Dec 6, 2012

1. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

YouTube Changed their layout again. it reminds me of my iphone app, which i hate :cry:

Change is only good if its all quarters and no penny's

2. captainblowhole

captainblowhole Captain Coconut

I know, its annoying! I have honestly been having trouble with both uploading videos and watching them too lately. The videos I watch seem to queue out part way through and I have to drag the slider back a few seconds to make it play. Uploading sometimes takes hours for a few minute video. I dont know whats up with them.

3. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Wiser words have never been spoken...:ropeman:

4. medit8

medit8 Brigade Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Got the same situation here in eastern PA. Didn't associate it with YouTube as I rarely ever go directly to there (almost always from JD link). Was thinking my computer was messed up and causing it. I very frequently have compu-problems. Never should have called Bill Gates the Anti-Christ.