1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

OG S.Q.A.T. (Stupid Question Amnesty Thread)

FL[!]P Sep 30, 2011

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Prolly the same place as your safer community video. :bwah:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Linos and laughingbuddha like this.
  2. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Anyone know the screw and washer size of the new kimura? I need a new set and couldint find the screw thread .

3. Sconesy

Sconesy Tiny Member

Hi JD, is it considered bad etiquete on the Instagram #balisongsale thread to post pictures of a non-balisong item (like a watch) that I’m interested in trading for a Bali?

4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I dont know about instagram... but you can do it here w/ a pic of the watch and the trade value listed.

crogers likes this.
  5. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yes!

If it were me, I'd do it.

Sconesy and Klyuchak like this.
  6. Sconesy

Sconesy Tiny Member

“Yes!” it is bad etiquette or “Yes!” go for it?

7. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nobody Polices IG hashtags as far as I'm aware and I doubt anyone would actually care.. if they're not interested in a watch, they'll scroll on past.

I put hashtags on my posts all the time that have nothing to do with the picture I posted lol.

Sconesy likes this.
  8. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

You really shouldn't let strangers on a forum dictate whether you do something or not. Most people are trying to get you in trouble.

So here's my advice...yes, go for it.

***#TrustMe

9. Steve W

Steve W Tiny Member

I’ve been doing a lot of reading since joining earlier this week (I still have a lot to read & catch up on) and have decided to purchase a BM 51. Are the going prices for a used 51 lower than the current special at Blade HQ for the exclusive 51?

Nevermind, just figured it out.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019