1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

OG S.Q.A.T. (Stupid Question Amnesty Thread)

FL[!]P Sep 30, 2011

1. Pingpong

Pingpong Average member

Superglue works great for sealing after cleaning a wound. If you need to bandage a wound I use Leukotape. It's the only bandage that I can't sweat off in a day.

2. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This isn't a question, but it's pretty stupid.

Reddit is putting BRS on blast right now (shocker) because the BRS lube is another brand with a BRS sticker over the other.

The BRS version costs exactly the same as the other and to the best of my knowledge they never said that they wipped up some special new lube, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'd hope that people really didn't think they came up with their own special lubrication. Does it make sense that they sell oil, Yes. Who cares that they put their own sticker on it. This kind of thing happens all the time in many markets.

I do not see what the big deal is either.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  4. agentchaos

agentchaos Moving on up!

Anyone know if BRS will update the tri-force tee to include the bones v2 tanto? Or come out w/ version 2 of the shirt maybe?
    Full disclosure: This question is mostly to help boost my "little member status" here on the forum. Been a member forever and love this community, just don't have time to contribute as often as I'd like. So here's to helping me "get it up". Would like to know this answer tho if anyone knows

5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

They just put out some more shirts recently. I'm sure there will be more designs in the future. You could always try to harass them on instagram.

Now of you generically reply to this you can boost that count a little bit more :)

6. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

BRS groupie fun club member?

7. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Not at all, but good try.

8. agentchaos

agentchaos Moving on up!

9. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The barebones is one of the few Bali that I have not flipped.

I know they weigh in pretty heavy but everybody seems to agree they're balanced very well.

10. Fcab29

Fcab29 Tiny Member

I have only flipped a bm51 and my barebones, but I like the barebones way more. Feels smoother and more balanced to me, probably because of the weight. And it’s a lot easier to keep the momentum going with it. I bought mine second hand, but I definitely don’t regret it. It’s a little heavy but you get used to it pretty quick.

11. Joker188

Joker188 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Greetinga Devils,
    Figured I'd try this thread first. I've tried changing my avatar a few times but can't make it work, receiving an error message each time. I've tried loading a picture from my gallery as well as taking a fresh picture on the prompt.

Using android 6.0.1 on a Note 4.

Sincerely,
    Joker

12. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

13. Joker188

Joker188 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Thank you.

14. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Stallion Rooster JDBA Official Member

Is it still possible to get a signature at the bottom of my posts?

seandavid55 likes this.
  15. desmodus

yes.

did through your options. it's in there.

holler if you can no make it go

16. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Stallion Rooster JDBA Official Member

Found it, thanks!

desmodus likes this.
  17. mike_geno

mike_geno Huge member JDBA Official Member

Anyone know anyone who makes custom G10 scales for a 51? I just got new ones for my rep and its almost like new to me. Need to do that to the black g10 on the 51.
    Please reply with a good modder

18. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Where's the JD balisong?

seandavid55 likes this.
  19. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

It`s onboard Voyager in the Delta quadrant

seandavid55 likes this.
  20. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Wheres the Atlas balisong?