1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

OG S.Q.A.T. (Stupid Question Amnesty Thread)

FL[!]P Sep 30, 2011

1. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I haven't been online much recently and wonder where the JDBA-member section can be found now?

2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

They sold it to pay for the new forum software.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    nostimos and ratstuph like this.
  3. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Who is they and sold it to whom?
    You still have your JDBA Official Member sign under your username. How did you get this, mine isn't showing.

4. Frickbot

Frickbot Does not compute

Curious what version of rep the white premium reps released in early 2015 are? I've heard conflicting info.

5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I stole it.

You pointing it out may well get me in trouble...

nostimos likes this.
  6. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

a. In general we don't do "value of" on the JD as in some cases it becomes too auction-like (no auctions and no voodoo outside of voodoo on the JD), however your question seems less likely to be in that direction, hence no current stick-whacking.
    b. You really need to do your own research; asking others does not qualify as research.
    c. It is only worth what any individual is willing to pay at that time. At one time anything "bali" would fetch crazy dollars and sell out immediately..., slightly less so now it seems.

7. ratstuph

We sold that too.

nostimos and desmodus like this.
  8. goforjace

goforjace Tiny Member

Alright. Amnesty time. How do I become an Official JDBA Member™, or anything other than a tiny member???
    Also. Am I the only one having trouble picking up twirling or is that like. A common problem due to weak fingers?

9. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hey is that one of NTD's cool "chan-wich" handled balis?

10. nostimos

It seems the special paid member only sub forums like the JDBA and JD Brigade,
    come and go as they please.
    They tease us in a game of peek-a-boo.
    Even though we paid a bit for the membership, the forums ghosts can tell when we are
    "UNWORTHY" and they don't materialize.
    But if you're patient, and believe, they will show themselves.
    Sort of like the ghosts in the haunted mansion at Disneyland.

desmodus likes this.
  11. nostimos

You can only see the top JDBA Official Member sign under her Avatar,
    but I heard there's about 40 more under it.
    Stolen as a trophy every time she "took care of" a balibro that irritated her.
    She collects them like scalps. . . . . I've said too much.

desmodus likes this.
  12. KaliSong

KaliSong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You shed your "tiny member" status once you reach a certain post count (don't recall what it is though). If you want the "JDBA4L" moniker hit up this thread and follow the instructions there: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/official-balisong-alliance-question-serious.138805/

As far as twirling, just practice practice practice. You're not the first person to complain about vertical work. It will come.

13. drecon

drecon JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Can anyone give any insight to the smaller sized bali's? Im looking for something to carry to lightly flip (cus I suck at flipping) but would prefer a smaller size. I know the smaller ones are generally believed to be "harder" to flip and that's ok. I have an AB for when I really want to work on skills. This is just more for playing around with using to open the occasional box etc.

I don't really ever see much about the 3x morpho's, so curious about those. Also wondering about the bear ops b450's. I read somewhere they were a colab with BRS, tho I didn't find a whole lot else on the matter. Any others to look for? Wanting to keep it reasonable so customs and mids are probably out..

Thanks in advance!

14. vileperson

vileperson Enormous member

Spyderco doesn't make them anymore, but the Smallflys are really cool for small EDCs. I have a g10 one and a SS one. You'll see folks selling them every once in a while. The SS ones flip much better, but they are both fun. Even the g10 one flips better, in my opinion, than a 32. The 32 just feels like you're not even holding anything at all.

drecon likes this.
  15. ratstuph

Maybe whack off more..., it might grow?

nostimos likes this.
  16. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Leased for 99 years*

nostimos likes this.
  17. drecon

drecon JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'll keep my eye out for the smallfly, thanks for the tip!

What about the BM31 with the Ti handles? Little bit more then I was wanting to spend but could be an option. Still curious about the B450's as well.

18. itadakimasu

Damn, I missed this place : )

nostimos likes this.
  19. G-man

G-man JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Where was that thread that had all of the Alpha Beasts history? The one that had all of the midtechs and Mutants listed?

20. vileperson

vileperson Enormous member