1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

OG knife makers quest

Bjorn Nov 18, 2021

1. Bjorn

Bjorn Tiny Member

So after two decades of tunnel vision and single mindedness mostly due to peer pressure and a propensity for exhibitionism I am going after something older. Knife makers with style, definition, innovation and those that were around in the beginning. I need help to accomplish this. So far I have dropped most of my tacticool collection and have;
    • Tom Mayo xl tnt
    • Kit Carson Large M4 6k
    • Dozier xl workhorse
    • Large Obenauf
    • David Mosier 1st one
    • Rick Lala Elvia Grande proto
    • Steve Woods jeweled folder
    • Emerson tanto
    • Microtech Lightfoot D/A
    • Warren Thomas Ti friction
    • Jeff Chaffee custom
    • Brad Duncan monster flipper
    • Nathawut Petchkong monster harpoon
    • Steve Woods SniperHide fixed blade
    Probably forgetting some. But would really appreciate a list of some makers that I would appreciate having. Massive hands and 7ft frame. So size matters.

Raevynheart likes this.