1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

***OFFICIAL JDBA Balisong List***

Mr.LaBella Mar 21, 2015

1. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm just gonna say the blade looks Badass imo :madaddy::ropeman::manganr::devilcorn::devilwag::jdwink2:

2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i'm in please

3. PlntDr

PlntDr Level: True Devil

:unintroduced: but I am also blue . . . . I'll join the unofficial blue JDBA

4. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

^Might know something :idea1:

5. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Count me in. :thumbsup:

6. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The handles look pretty cool too :manganr::manganr:

7. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

[​IMG]

8. tdg2100

tdg2100 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I know I'm a noob, but I would like to be on the list if the powers that be will allow it. I've joined the jdba, and shown my support over in the gear thread. My collection is just getting started, I'd would love to add whatever you have up your sleeve. I've seen the awesome taste in knives on this board! I know I don't have many posts yet, but I will! I just don't want to pump the number up with a bunch of junk.

9. Skipit

Skipit JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hmm, I'd like to say I'm in, but I have not bought any JD gear.

I dunno, shouldn't buying/the willingness to buy the bali itself be seen as fulfilling #2?

I dunno, but since I've not bought anything I suppose I won't be allowed on this list. Even though I want to be on it.

10. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Your not willing to purchase a cool shirt, cheap bad ass patch...I mean this place is awesome and free, a little support as available isn't too much to ask.

11. LeyS.

LeyS. JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Im in!!! (exactly what am I in for again?)

12. Dead-On

Dead-On Grateful Member JDBA Official Member

I would like to be added to the list...

Please

13. Skipit

Don't really need the shirt, don't really know what I would do with the patch. I would buy a hat, but the sizes said only small/medium, won't fit me (Yes I have a big head). Maybe if they had a wallet or something, phone case cover?

Maybe strike up a deal with "Mighty wallet" for a wallet thing. (Mighty wallet is a wallet made of some kind of tough paper like material. For those that don't know.)

Although I would buy the coin they say is being made, if it comes out first. Would that count?

14. purplesash94

purplesash94 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm in! I didn't start off on the best terms with you Mr.LaBella, but I believe I've been a contributing member since. Thanks!

15. Dead-On

There's a nice kydex JD credit card holder available. I have one to protect the credit cards I use to enable my Bali habit... :unintroduced:

jimmyjo likes this.
  16. Takeiteazy3

Takeiteazy3 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Count me in :jdwink2:

17. Skipit

Really? I didn't see it in the "Currently available" thread. Did I miss it? I'm not sure how updated/available the rest of the stuff in the subforum is.

18. Dead-On

I think it had it's own thread somewhere. PM Linos, I think he was selling them.

19. THEONEANDONLY

THEONEANDONLY Drunk on the Blood of Saints JDBA Official Member

Count me in!

:devilwag:

20. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

The flexfit style ones are in men's sizes, too. Ya just gotta read a little bit better :jdwink2::devilcorn:

I do not recall anything so it must not have been that big of a deal. Post more! :poke:

MTXCraze, what can I say? We go hard/play hard/do good things. Something like that anyways!:jdspam: :speakof: