1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

**OFFICIAL** JD Hat thread

Ronlad Mar 25, 2014

?

**OFFICIAL** JD Hat thread

1. Fitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Elastic (stretchy)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Velcro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Snapback

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. c219460

c219460 Brigade Member Brigade Member

What about a girl with a knife between her teeth pirate style as part of the logo?

2. Centerfinger

Centerfinger George Clooney is a Spy

I'm up for a good quality woods walking bonnie style hat, but besides the logo, I do think it needs to have "jerzeedevil.com" on it somewhere for some additional advertising. Darker colors would be my choice, white is a no go in my book.

If you go the ball cap route, the mudflap devil girl half on the brim and half on the cap would look unique.

3. zorro

zorro The pointy end goes into the other man Brigade Member

:chaplin: :turban: :matches::sombrero: :whoop::chef::meetcha:

4. chaseknives

chaseknives Average member

a gray baseball styled hat like BRS's hat that KZ has that shows a devil with knives for horns and a kerimbit knife for the J and for the D just a compilation of knives and a balisong somewhere in the mix (for the JDBA)

5. Myker

Myker Down For Life

[​IMG]

I'll take one in red or black I guess.

6. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

If the hat has too many images and logos it will just look tawdry. Good design is simple; less is more.

Here's an image of Devil girl - ... actually two. The arm is awkward.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Due to recent events......The revolution will NOT be televised!!!!!

:bwah:

OK, so far baseball cap is winning. JDBA hat, this is NOT. JDBA is a part of JD. That being said that could be another hat...Not THIS hat, though.

Also, I think I might be convinced of red/black coloUr scheme, JD Logo (of course)....Devil mudflap chick and a # 10.

So, who is working on coming up with design images?

:devilcorn:

8. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

What..., no cup holders?! And you said "the sky's the limit"!

9. Bruce2

Bruce2 Enormous member

I have owned this hat for 25 years and still wear it....JD logo could be the only I change it for.

10. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Don't make me cu..OW! Knife Maker or Craftsman

I would actually wear a simple boonie/outback hat. Or the fitted cap if simple. Otherwise I'd still buy one but I'd never wear it. Like Ded i said, less is more.

11. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Does this mean I really have to do work apart from my other job, hmm will see how long do we have pm I am alone Saturday, could use a pic and paintshop to help come up with something. Unless Scotty messed up paint shop. Doubt he did though. You got two ladies on this thread. JD is not all about the dudes we are dudettes also.

Rosie:jdwink2:

12. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

I vote no mudflap chick, too tacky.

My input, FlexFit mesh, red hat black print, JD logo on front, on the back JERZEEDEVIL written in an arc with "10 Years Of World Domination" underneath.

I'd price out FlexFit printing them with nice thick bold print that is raised off the hat, and I'd be very surprised if they couldn't centre the logo circle on the front with the equipment they use. They can also do two tone print so could have the logo with red on black, or black on red, black on grey, etc. etc.

13. gfcustomknives

gfcustomknives Little member

Hat design..

are you taking designs or just checking opinions?

14. Scout

Scout Huge member

Its in amazing condition.

15. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

How about one of these?

[​IMG] Of course, it would say "JD" on the eagle!

And for the Lady Devils...

[​IMG]

Sorry Boss... I couldn't help myself!! :evilness:

16. Mr.LaBella

Both! :dont:

And so as to not offend anyone, OF COURSE we are talking about Ladies as well, silly pants! (or skirts, dresses as the case may be)

:mutley:

17. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

How about the devil on our new JDBA shirt you can minus the balis and put 10th anniversary behind the devil face or above the horns. And don't get me wrong the tempest balis should be there as on the shirt but you can do some with and without. Labella on one side JD on the other side and 10th anniversary on the front or back.

18. zorro

zorro The pointy end goes into the other man Brigade Member

I so want a hat like that. :manganr:

19. Mr.LaBella

After a long day of brainstorming.....

Oh. Sorry. Obviously this is the wrong thread :devilroll: :cry: :devilfinger::devilcorn:

crogers likes this.
  20. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:ross: I personally am a cadet hat, beanies and baseball cap kinda a girl with a metal buckle adjuster back strap. I do not like snapbacks, velcro, long bill caps, anything that's stiff (referring to caps/hats) or air hole fishnet caps/hats what ever they may be called?! :bwah: I'm picky when it comes to caps/hats!! But..that's just me! :madaddy:

As far as logo..I'll have to think about that!! :ropeman:

I personally think the colors should be either be red on black or black on red since that's Jerzee Devil colors! :jdwink2:

I shall think more about this..I'll be back!! :GOV: