1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Official Black Friday 2020 thread

Pointy Nov 26, 2020

1. Pointy

Pointy Little Member

2. Pointy

Pointy Little Member

Crickets...

Did anyone get notified of any good BF sales overnight? I got a bunch more emails (none knife related though) in the ole inbox this morning

3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i got an email directly from flytanium about some new bali handles but i dont think any of it is on sale and i deleted the email so

maybe check flytaniums website

gl

4. Pointy

Pointy Little Member

Yeah, thanks - I got that same email and was initially excited but there were no sales:

Take Your Balisong Game To Another Level.

Whether you use it as an everyday carry or to impress your friends with sick flips we have an upgrade for your balisong knife. Not only are our titanium handles made of premium materials to give your knife a high end feel, we have also taken steps to enhance length and weight for flipping. Stand out among the crowd and improve performance? Seems like a win all around.

apdallaround likes this.