1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

*OFFICIAL* Balisong Picture Thread

swingshot Jan 26, 2005

1. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

The whole family so far :thumbsup: From left to right (my first bali a CCC, BM42, 42 clone, Mtech twist, Protech FlyFather #6, DDR Rayden #4, Kimura 3, FHM)

[​IMG]

2. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

'''''

pic is gone to heaven

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
  3. balisongfanatic

balisongfanatic Huge member

my two favorite balis!!!.........for know:ropeman:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

4. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Nice collection. How does the FHM flip? I got a kris coming..uh..er..sometime. I guess they take a bit.

5. EOD13

Stiff as anything and still not broken in.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  6. wcjohn

7. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

is that a 41SS or MC

8. xGA115xx

xGA115xx Enormous member

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!![/QUOTE]

ahhh i what that 46 :(

9. wcjohn

41SS. Definitely like the weight. Makes flipping a Ti handle bali easier for me.

10. lachrymalex

lachrymalex hellion on point

Look at the pretty butterfly, dad!

so, i made my daughter a trainer, using an old CCC i had in a drawer, and i also let her use a Bottlefly bottle opener i have. last weekend, she saw my Twist sitting on the table, and says to me, "dad, why is that all beat up looking?"

"that's the one i use for flipping the most, so it gets dropped the most."

"oh." she left it at that. later on that night, her mother came to pick her up, like very other weekend. after she'd gone, i went to get the Twist, but it wasn't where i left it. it had migrated to the kitchen, and had undergone a transformation, of sorts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:mabuse:

i asked her about it a few days later, and she said she was trying to make it look more like a butterfly. she had this look on her face, like she was really expecting me to like it, so i said what any dad would say.

"looks great, baby."

of course, now i can't remove all the shit without hurting her feeelings. :onoesdevil:

DeadPuppy likes this.
  11. EOD13

Damn good looking pimp-job :thumbsup: I actually like how the sides are closed off now (I squeezed the sides together when I got it and sliced my finger open)... For the cost of a twist, you should get another and keep that one for its sentimental value :thumbsup:

12. lachrymalex

LOL, i do like the reflective side panels. i have a bunch of industrial reflective stickers laying around from work. they're about the thinkness of a credit card, and about as stiff. just cut, peel, and stick. we use them to put on plastic containers, columns, and such. they make it feel like a channel balisong, and actually add a hair of weight to it. i could've done without the rest, though, hahaha.

13. EOD13

It's really that thick? Wow I think I might look into getting some for my twist to be honest :thumbsup: But hey you gotta love kids :thumbsup:

14. Palethius

Palethius Customizer Knife Maker or Craftsman

That's friggin' AWESOME!! Hahaha. Sounds like something my daughter would do. Looks like you might have to get a new twist....
    :jdwink2:

15. lachrymalex

i'm still waiting on my old lady to grind the blade down that i broke on my other one. i'm ordering a couple more next week; i think i might actually put the reflective strips on them, too, LOL, until i can figure out how to weld/solder aluminum or steel strips to the sides, to make it more permanent. that is, after i install upgraded hardware, and thicker PB washers, and maybe aluminum strips to thicken the spacer area.

16. Glenn

Alex, Quit blaming that on your daughter :devilfinger:

:bwah:

"Kids are great !" :jdwink2:

17. lachrymalex

LOL, fine. Glenn, stop fagging up my knives, already.

18. Glenn

"Glenn's Gay-bow-fly shop" Open for business.

:welcome9: :rainbow2::rainbow2: :welcome9:

Eat your heart out Matt Cook. :bwah:

lachrymalex likes this.
  19. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

This would be a sweet story if:

a) you didn't live alone

b) you had kids

:loldevil:

I guess your daughter has a new knife :bwah:

20. lachrymalex

fuck it, i'm gonna be rocking this knife at work from now on. i DARE someone to say something. would you piss off a guy flipping a balisong who cuts himself recreationally? LMAO