1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Official 2012 JD Secret Santa photo thread

Glenn Dec 8, 2012

1. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

I have the pics in my phone but no cable to hook up to the computer!

2. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (and Ladies)

So I got this box a couple weeks back and I have been a good boy, failing to open it until yesterday.

I suppose Santa was watching me be a good boy or he would have turned it into a box of coal with his Santa Magic.

As it was, Santa has become very confused and believes I was a VERY good boy over the last 12 months or so......

Santa lives/ works in NYC and I take back all those things I have said about New Yorkers!

I was stunned to open the box and find a couple wicked cool JD Stickers which I elected not to lay flat in the snow for the photo, a Mighty JD Fisher Ballpoint, a camo Mighty JD patch, and then I opened a zippered case inside the box and was floored - it contained a J Neilson red bone EDC with a JD logo sheath.

I bought Santa a drink (Oban 14-yr) and put it in this glass as a Thank You; should Santa want to enjoy the rest of the bottle with me, I received five more of these glasses to go with this one!

The pic almost came out as I wanted, but my butt was getting cold in the snow and Heather was doing her best to Jerry-rig a flour-less chocolate cake sans proper white sugar, heavy cream, vanilla or a mixer which would mix at appropriate speeds and was really having a bad moment.

Santa really outdid himself or herself this year, THANK YOU SANTA!!

[​IMG]

GEEZER likes this.
  3. NuknfutzRN

NuknfutzRN Friend of the Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

My Secret Santa Gifts

Well, I waited like a good boy until the appointed day. Opened the Secret Santa Gift yesterday and was rewarded with a Doomed "Crystal Skull" Shot Glass, a Titanium Straw, and a cool, bad ass, Ace of Spades/JerzeeDevil Patch! Outstanding! Just want to say thanks to my Secret Santa, and a special thank you to Mr. LaBella for this wonderful community of Knife Nuts known as the JerzeeDevil!!!!! Merry Christmas Devils! Cant wait to do it again next year!
    IMG_1386.jpg

GEEZER likes this.
  4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I received this very neat mini flashlight and Christmas card from My Secret Santa... thank you very much! And I did shine the light in Maureen's face and crooned "You Light up my Life". She said... 'Get that darn light out of my face and quit your singing... you're all off key!' :manganr:

[​IMG]

5. Clydetz

Mo had a great time checking out her Secret Santa's gifts. She received a great machete with an extra set of handles (she will be whacking away at weeds that sprout in her garden this Spring), a cool little neck knife (by the way S.S. she does have pockets in her scrubs), and a very nice skeleton knife. She was thrilled! :manganr: But that's not all! The day after Christmas while getting ready to throw the cardboard box out, a pair of gloves and a trio of Spyderco knives were found hidden under a group of styrofoam peanut packing material! Happy all over again! :thumbsup: Maureen says thank you Secret Santa.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Quick Gary steal that little neck knife :bwah:

7. Clydetz

Not while she has the KA-BAR machete in her hands! :bwah:

8. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

Secret Santa hits a home run!

My Secret Santa did a great job!
    Some JD swag and a great Spyderco fixed blade. (I love fixed blades.)
    Thank you so much!

9. misfit

misfit Somebody check my brain

My Secret Santa was quite generous. All the contents were nicely packed into Pelican Micro Case. The contents were: a fluted copper Atwood Landslide bead attached to a handsome paracord fob. A Princeton Tec Impulse LED light with the visor clip attachment. A Victorinox Swiss Army Classic. A Fox 40 Micro Whistle. A Nite Ize E-Clipse clip. A handy sized Moleskin notepad. And a sweet JD patch! Many thanks to my Secret Santa benefactor and to the JD!

M

2012-12-13_09-00-11_978.jpg

2012-12-13_09-04-27_270.jpg

2012-12-13_09-05-09_222.jpg

jujigatame and GEEZER like this.
  10. infobound1

infobound1 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Secret Santa 2012!

My Package arrived weeks ago and has been waiting for Xmas morning, I opened it up and low and behold a New Vintage 1981 Buck 110 with Sheath and Box, plus a Letter from Santas Twin! Talk about a Blast from the past, over the last 4 or 5 years at Gun & Knife shows and markets, I ended up with two 110s 1 with box and sheath and one with just the sheath. sadly I sold them off! This one will stay with me as I carried one for 5 or 6 years as A teenager for a small game knife and lost it after a fall on a snowy Rabbit and Grouse hunt! Thank you Secret Santa for Making my Christmas morning!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

GEEZER likes this.
  11. RevDevil

RevDevil Huge member

My apologies for the delay in posting photos, had some interesting PC malfunctions. All better now. Here is what was inside all those envelopes:
    [​IMG]

Once again, Thanks Santa!

12. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

The Loot

[​IMG]

I am very excited by the "Gondola" knife.
    [​IMG]

Vintage key chain switchblade.
    [​IMG]

Look at the spring on this little bugger.
    [​IMG]

Thanks Santa.
    You did your research.

13. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

Finally tracked it down today!! wow what a Battle .. Loooong story short , New Postal carrier, once again, had me wondering how some people survive out there. :devilroll:

Thanks to a Spirited Devil who came through with a awesome piece. He has helped my 2012 Secret Santa experience ( like last year) too be a Highlight of my Holidays, and one to Remember!!

Hess KnifeWorks "Pioneer" with RedWood Burl

Beautiful!!

[​IMG]

14. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

Got home to my save the day secret santa save the day packages. One from Jerzee, one from Florida. As you can see I must have been a good boy. 2012-12-31_21-29-40_801.jpg

2012-12-31_21-32-50_637.jpg

You guys really do kick ass. Thanks so much.

sickboy

15. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Glenn and Gary:

Fine work, gentlemen.

Big props to you both.

:thumbsup:

16. Clydetz

Next year we will kill any Secret Santa that does not fulfill his holiday obligation. :manganr:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    falcon125 and OnceBitten like this.
  17. RevDevil

RevDevil Huge member

I am looking forward to participating again next year. This was a very fun experience, and I was glad to participate. :D
    I need to get me one of them JD calendars now...

18. Carson

Carson Rust Wizard Brigade Member

I wholeheartedly agree especially regarding the calendar! Also, lets see more pictures! I know at least some have promised and not delivered on pics! Show em off!

19. jujigatame

jujigatame Slanted & Enchanted

More good loot. :thumbsup:

20. RoyalM

RoyalM Commando Devil Super Moderator Brigade Member

The British Post Office. They may not be the fastest, the brightest, the most helpful or hygienic but sometimes they do deliver:

[​IMG]

Devils will be happy to know I have already christened the JD bottle opener, the tshirt I'll be wearing sometime this week as I start training for some events later this year. Pretty damned happy with my swag.

Thanks to Gary for his continual efforts and well done to all who took part and stepped up to the mark. Fuck you with a rusty rake to the guy who didn't :devilfinger:

GEEZER likes this.