1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Offical idiot here, how do I add pics to post?

_Snoow Mar 25, 2018

1. _Snoow

_Snoow Tiny Member

Well, it may sound dumb, but Im pretty bad with this forum stuff. How do I add pics to my WTS post? Thanks a lot JD! :toast:

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE and Kelper like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

There are several ways, butt*, the easiest is to click on the "Upload a File" button, then browse on your computer to find the pic you want.

Then choose "Thumbnail" or "Full Image"

Then click "Post Reply"

Unless youse is using a phone, then I don't know shit about dat. You'll need to ask someone else.

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE and Kelper like this.
  3. _Snoow

_Snoow Tiny Member

Thank you :)

4. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Great explanation crogers..was too tired to write all that...but it's the same on your phone.. You have to wait a few moments between multiple uploads but system will tell you...if it's too big system tells you that also..so resize and upload..

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE and crogers like this.