1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Trades

ratstuph Aug 22, 2016

1. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

It has come to our attention that some people are posting trade threads here in "WTB" that rightfully belong in the "sales/trade" subforum. While it is fine to alert people to the possibility of you doing a trade, it is not OK to post the specifics of what you would be trading herein. All of that belongs in private communication.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  2. tilerete

tilerete Tiny Member

Got a post deleted recently. Could you point me to where I can find the rules for this specific section?

3. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It's because you haven't made an introduction.

tilerete and crogers like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I told him that. We'll see if it can learn. :madaddy:

5. tilerete

tilerete Tiny Member

Tha
    Thank you! Just posted myself one :slap:

mikevoneinzbern and desmodus like this.