1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

October 2019 NJ KCA meet up!

Mr.LaBella Oct 15, 2019

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Saturday, October 19th, at 1 P.M. *sharp*.

Bring your knives, bring your family! (Or, bring both!!) Possibly nephew Rocco's 11th birthday celebration, too!

ALL are welcome!!!! @

http://www.thestationbarandgrill.com/

Amazing food, & craft beer selection!

We sincerely hope to see you all there! :ron:

Thanos74 and Ben. like this.
  2. Justin garnick

Justin garnick Tiny Member

Great. I’m bringing my son jesse. He had a great time last month so he’s love to see kids his age there also. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Thanos74 likes this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

We're glad that you are eager to participate in our beloved forum, butt* we DO require that EVERYONE post an introduction before anything else. I notice that you have failed to do so.

Please go to the Testing the Waters. New member introductions forum at http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/ and tell us a little about yourself.

Thanos74 likes this.
  4. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

See you there

Thanos74 likes this.
  5. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

Well, once again, I'll be missing out, but I'll be there in spirit!!! Y'all have a great time, and give my best wishes to nephew Rocco!
    :wootdance :wootdance

:birthdaybig:

:wootdance :wootdance

6. Roger

Roger Formerly HSG Brigade Member

I will see y'all there!

Ben. likes this.