1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

NYCKS Knives For Sale List

Les Robertson Nov 10, 2011

1. Les Robertson

Les Robertson Guru of Steel Knife Maker or Craftsman

For those of you planning on attending the NYCKS, this is currently what I have planned to have on my table at the show:

http://www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com/Show Knives.htm

This link has Photos, Descriptions and Prices. This link has been updated 11/15/11 (at 4:30 PM EST).

The Crawford Claw, the Steingass MUT with black Micarta and the Brend Eliminator Dagger have been sold.

If you would like to pick up something at the show to save shipping, let me know.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
  2. Les Robertson

A couple more knives have been added.

Jim Siska M-16 Fighter w/Stag

Shawn McIntyre M23 w/Ring Gidgee

Tim Stiengass "MUT" (Man Utility Tool). 1 with Micarta and with with a recycled rubber handle. Provides an exceptional grip..wet or dry!

Not photographed:

Pat Crawford "Claw"

Jens Anso Kiridashi.

Sniper Bladeworks, LPC, 2 Mini-DH's.

3. Les Robertson

Bump....list updated again.