1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

NYC Road Rage

sheneniganer Oct 1, 2013

1. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

wait o my god where was my logic.....

I meant, of course.......

sport utility rifles (SUR)

I am sorry.

2. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

I've seen these groups in action. This summer, about 20 streetbikes converged on State St about 2 blocks from the Boston Garden (where Celtics/Bruins play) as I was cycling nearby. They did donuts, wheelies, wheelie donuts, burnouts, and stunts in the middle of an intersection during a red light. This was a block from the main downtown Boston Police station. I never even heard a siren and they did this for probably 2 minutes straight. It was loud as fuck & tire smoke was everywhere, you could barely see. It was impressive to watch, I'll admit, but very illegal.

This NYC group had some riders that were cut from similar cloth it sounds like. & isn't it coincidental how the helmet cam that captured this conveniently got "turned off" right as the Range Rover driver was beaten and cut to pieces? Don't believe in coincidences? Me either. They need to trace that viral video back to the source and find that guy. Hey Mayor Bloomberg: clearly your anti-knife campaign is working. Only criminals now carry them. Just imagine if they had successfully smashed the baby's rear window with that helmet, injuring or possibly killing the infant? Crazy. I'm sure the people who fucked this guy up were just criminals & gang members, they obviously had no qualms about letting reckless driving morph into ultra-violence. The most ridiculous thing about the NYC incident was the NYPD's statement, something along the lines of "it's an annual event in NYC" & "we were monitoring it". Not close enough apparently.

3. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

You guys are missing The Bigger Picture.....

The driver of the SUV is Asian, and obviously thinks "SUV" means "Someone Under Vehicle"....:madaddy:

4. Myker

Myker Down For Life

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
  5. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

6. sheneniganer

sheneniganer Grill Manager

not a big surprise, punks with bikes...

7. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

His real name is Edwin Mieses
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...torcyclists/jHju3V1xAOsdF6Q2vT8BaL/story.html

Taken from article:

His wife claims he is the real victim here and the driver is at fault. I smell a lawsuit brewing. Oh and he's an aspiring rapper of course. Excuse me, WAS an aspiring rapper before he became a professional speed bump. There's already a "justice for Jay Meezee" Facebook page.

Here's a pic snapped after the second altercation. Notice the slashed tire and the busted window on his wife's side

[​IMG]

Upstanding citizens!

8. Myker

Myker Down For Life

I would have been using that freeway as a slalom course with those fucks,

Atheos likes this.
  9. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member

FUCK.THAT.

This shit makes me want to vomit. As a married man with two small children I can absolutely say, for 100% certain that if i felt people were attacking my car and my family was endangered i would have done exactly the same thing or worse.

How the fuck do these pieces of human shit think a person is going to react? rub a couple of fucking brain cells together. Jesus.

Myker likes this.
  10. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

The SUV driver`s biggest mistake was that at the last stop, he didn`t put it in reverse and floor it, back up a hundred feet, put it in Drive, floor it again, lather, rinse, repeat until there`s nothing left to smash....

11. TPetsch

TPetsch Ice Cold Handshake

Ok, now that's pretty funny :thumbsup:

12. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

13. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

All these guys (bikers and RR guy) stupidly escalated a stupid situation, but you advocate mass murder due to a fender bender?

Charming.

Seek professional help before before you make the news due to road rage induced mass killing.

(and give the antis another reason to attempt to curtail our rights)

taoist likes this.
  14. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Fuck them all

As a Motorcycle driver God cense I could ride a bike ,I look at it this way , First thing the biker not paying attention what he was doing is going to ask to get hit when driving NYC roads and all over the roads and sidewalks, Second , The SUV driver who stopped first probley concerned he may have hurt someone ,His mistake was running the bikers over to get away ,he should have stayed ( your not going to out run them and staying in one place im sure a cop would show up sometime. LOL ),Third the bikers for beating on a perfectly good SUV because they over reacted and Lastly for the NYC police for doing their job so well even after the 2, 911 calls. Fuck them all.

15. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Thank You!

The man on the right (father of 10) saw a biker reaching in for the wife and baby and knew he had to do something ...

[​IMG]

scott308 likes this.
  16. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

I don't know what I would do in this situation.

The only thing I can add to this is that we were talking about this incident in one of my criminology classes and this kid in the back said that the bikers attacked range rover guy because they thought he was going to call the police and that he shouldn't have "snitched" on the bikers..

I literally turned around and looked at the kid like :devilzeek and asked him why in the fuck he was a CJ major.....

He responded with a bunch of drivel and all I could make out was "yo dawg".....

17. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Yep. Sounds just like my CJ days.

18. Myker

Myker Down For Life

[​IMG]

19. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

We get this crap on the small highways in our central BC every year. Once when my kids were 12, 8 and 4 we went on a family vacation in the mini van. Driving on a small highway ie single lane with some passing lanes we encountered about 50 bikes going dead slow so no one could pass them. So when a passing lane came up, I got in the passing lane and of course these assholes jumped in front of me to make me keep going dead slow with them. So I decided to pull off at a view point and wait for all the nonsense to move further ahead.

An RCMP drove up and I waved him over, telling him about their dangerous stunts to slow traffic and have their own little parade. He told me not to worry about it because there were about 8 RCMP cars waiting for them at the next junction about 20 km away. Every bike was pulled over and given "driving without due care and attention" tickets which is 6 points, $500 fine and it hits your insurance really hard the next year. Turned out the RCMP had deployed one of their choppers and had it all on video tape.

Later we drove past the bikers and they were all on the side of the road bitching and moaning to the cops.

As far as this video is concerned, it could have been avoided if the Range Rover had just let the idiots move on. You can not change the gene pool when its been mixed with a lot of stupidity. I don't feel sorry one bit for the biker who intentionally put himself at risk by putting his rear wheel right in front of a 4000 lb SUV. Got to be a total :tard: thinking you are gonna win that battle. The SUV driver should have gotten his vehicle onto an interstate where they couldn't have swarmed him in downtown Manhattan. Putting your family at risk like that is really nuts.

Gecko likes this.
  20. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

they all think the icon / power ranger wear makes theme invincible .

your a 200lbs bag off water hold up with some bones.
    you will loose a head but challenge with a 4000 lbs moving object.
    hell if you run into a wall head first.. your dead , no leather chaps will save you there