1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

NYC Road Rage

sheneniganer Oct 1, 2013

1. sheneniganer

sheneniganer Grill Manager

http://bikerspost.com/forums/topic/881/biker-in-coma-after-nyc-motorcyc
    If you have not seen the video or heard about this yet the article gives a brief break down of events. I will post a link to the video later when I have the chance, it's about 6 minutes long and worth the watch.
    This whole thing made me very upset. A bunch of punks giving motorcycles a bad name and an impatient idiot driving a range rover. A bunch of poor decisions all started with these clowns thinking they own the road and inevitably causing an accident leading to the rest. Remember it takes two idiots to have an altercation and when a wise man and a fool argue its impossible to tell one from another.

2. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

[YOUTUBEHD]wNOyDMzn2bY[/YOUTUBEHD]

3. TPetsch

TPetsch Ice Cold Handshake

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
  4. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

How is the driver of the land rover being an impatient idiot? Apparently his truck was being damaged and tires slashed after he rear ended a biker AFTER he was brake checked by that biker. Just curious

5. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

This is better for getting the feeling of what that guy (with his wife and 2yo daughter in the car) was going through. Yeah, he broke that guy's leg first...but that guy was riding like a tool. Hell, most of them were. In that number, there is no excuse for all that extra clowning.

So yeah, he over-did the drive away...but he had to get out of there...or they would have beat his ass there instead of where they did 15 minutes later. Make no mistake about that.

Lots of unhappy people around.

obi

6. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

i'm a biker.... but i'm a shamed to see this...

that is one off the things i don't travel in groups anymore,
    people think they own the road... if your with enough man

7. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

What..., only a broken leg? Too bad he (potentially impatient Range Rove driver) didn't eliminate that guy (stoopid-fuck on squisherized bike), and several of his stooopid-fuck friends from the gene pool.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
  8. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Last time we drove out to my uncle`s house in Queens, we were on the stretch of the Belt Pkwy. between the Mill Basin bridge and Kennedy Airport, and there were groups of 20 to 30 black guys on sportbikes, going like a bat out of hell in fairly heavy traffic....saw some pretty close calls there, but (fortunately) nothing like this video....
    Fucktards come in every size, color, and denomination....

9. sheneniganer

sheneniganer Grill Manager

Don't get me wrong, the biker who brake checked the rover is ultimately at fault for all the events that occured after he got hit.

Playing devil's advocate, these assholes clearly thought they owned the road, and prior to the initial accident the range rover appeared to be maintaining speed with them. Now if I saw this group of assholes in my rear view I would slow down and let them all tear, then carry on my marry way. It seems to me like the range rover did not do that, or did something else which led to the initial incident.

I have no clue what happened before the video, but from what i saw the biker that started was obviously trying to start something. Whether he thought the driver of the range rover did something to antagonise him or not we may never know.

All that being said, it doesnt excuse this big group taking over the highway, riding like morons, and obviously causing multiple accidents. These punks give real riders a bad name and I would not condon any of there actions. In fact, put in the same situation I would have done whatever I thought I needed to do to protect my family. I do not fault the driver of the range rover for that.

10. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

11. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

It only takes 1 fucktard to ruin everyones day..

I've been riding over 30 years and many times,in large groups

and although many of the bikers here appeared to do nothing wrong,

it only takes 1 idiot tough guy to make bikers in general,look bad..

Can't say,given the video evidence,that most people wouldn't have done

the same thing,especially,with kids/family in car.

Good thing for some of these bikers,that the driver didn't have a gun or 2..

12. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

What do you need an assault rifle for?

How about a gang of 60 bikers? looked like about three to four mags; what you say?

let me just be the one to spout off the first thing that comes to mind. If my family were in that car I would have killed several of them. MARK MY WORDS. And try me. this was bullshit.

I give a fuck where, when, or what fucking anti-constitutional state.

they weren't even a biker gang. they were what we commonsense thinkers refer to as a rape gang.

Fuck those bikers. don't start no shit wont be no shit.

sign of the fuckin times and yeah I have had a few. Fuck you!!!!

Boogerball likes this.
  13. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Really? An assault rifle.

Wow, what tough guy... :facepalm:

14. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

pew, pew, pew...

15. gzb

Think it through BS.

They'd be dead. You'd go to prison.

Your daughter wouldn't have a Daddy.

And your wife would be getting it from someone else besides you.

Makes sense to me...

16. TPetsch

TPetsch Ice Cold Handshake

...A few of what?

17. Bango Skank

Oh ok so this is the defend law and order bit.

heard it before.

Omerta.???

my wife loves me. question if you want it makes no difference to me.

as I said TRY ME and see just how tough. though, this is an internet forum so I doubt any real.... whatever......

if you feel like bending over for a group of gang mentality criminals then go on ahead don't let me stand in your way.

don't expect me to stand silent.

rastuph long time....... no see substance. Make up your mind. Stand for your country.

a few fucking rails of brown-brown, wait too much info?

probably the moral of the story: " they would be dead" good enough for me; because, if you have been paying attention there is no coming back from that.

18. gzb

"a few rails of brown". As in Heroin?

Party on dude... :tardrule:

19. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

I've got one. :ropeman:

[​IMG]

20. Bango Skank

well, "brown-brown" actually refers to a mix of cocaine and smokeless powder supposedly ingested by African child soldiers.

referred to in Lord Of War.

my comment was in jest but do not consider it below me.

AKA heroin. but in my opinion somewhat out dated. I digress=)