1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ny AR -15 safety act compliance

Rio Apr 23, 2018

1. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Any NY guys here that have AR’s modify or ideas how to , pics , pointers etc... will be very welcome.

begreen61 likes this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Thought about moving? :bwah:

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Yea ,,and it sucks ,,I took mine apart was so bumming ,, got to remove the muzzle flash and replace it with a cap to cover the screws and I red locktite my cap but they want it tack welded I was told ,,and remove the pistol grip and replace it with what ever stump handle you can find many have hit the market ,,get some 5 round clips and you should be good to go .Later I'll get some pictures

Rio and seandavid55 like this.
  4. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hey Gary. Not sure on the laws over there. Can it be pinned or welded?

5. Rio

I've seem some crappy one's and some ok, I stopped by the store in Carmel and they pinned the magazines and they sale this plastic thing to load it fast but it feels like a waste if you can use it as it was design.

6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

both

Rio likes this.
  7. KaptainKürbstomp

KaptainKürbstomp Little Member

These are some of the "AR"s I've seen from California and such. I think the big thing is that they have what's called a featureless stock and they have a kit that only lets the magazine drop if the upper pivots up after you pull the takedown pin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hogue makes a magazine kit called the "Freedom Fighter." You can get them on Brownells. Here's a video on the Hogue kit:

Here are a couple of the featureless stocks:

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...tock-assy-fixed-carbine-length-prod66718.aspx

https://www.thordsencustoms.com/photo-gallery/

Rio and begreen61 like this.
  8. sam eib

sam eib Average Member

That sux!

9. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Welcome to Neuvo Canada, Gentlepeople.

10. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

A superior intelligence is above, looking down on this and laughing their balls off .... and they've decided not to make contact with a planet that consents to be self enslaved. It just boggles their minds.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    KaptainKürbstomp and sam eib like this.
  11. sam eib

sam eib Average Member

Reminds me of the old thumb hole stocks and no muzzle nuts on the post ban ak's. That did a lot of good! Stupid fucks.

El Gringo likes this.
  12. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Plenty o ' space in Texas and no state income taxes.
    Gotta be better than 5 shot Franken ar.

13. KaptainKürbstomp

KaptainKürbstomp Little Member

I'm happy with Texas until all of the hippies and tech bros from California overrun us. They're all mad because they ruined California and they're all coming here and voting the same way. Very sound logic [​IMG]

14. Rio

Nice video .
    I like the first one

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018