1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~ NWS warning ~ Jillian Fat Ass Barberie, Who Cares?

xrayzebra Mar 31, 2008

1. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

Hot, not too bright, and not afraid to die. My kind of girl.:madaddy:

tubtar, ded i and marypalooza like this.
  2. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

No, dummy. That was Paula Barbieri. SHEESH!!! Texans just don't know their celebrity whores. :denial:

3. 2fulhundin

2fulhundin Official Retard

RC there is a great gameshow idea "know your celeberity whores" . place a pic and try to guess name, scandal involved in, name as many "friends" as possible.

4. txkaratedude

txkaratedude Dewey Cocks Brigade Member

Oh well RC, I tried to add to the flamefest. I guess I don't pay enough attention to ho's.:cadi:

5. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

Well, I admit it, I didn't know who she was so I had to look her up. The pic posted at the beginning of the thread looks to be about the best. She looks pretty rough here: http://www.jillianbarberie.org/ (Sounds like she'll be in Playboy soon.)

OJ can have her back. Even if they never dated. :manganr:

ps. During the delivery Jillian gained as much as 41lbs.

Question: Maybe during the whole pregnancy I can see a wieght gain but she did it when the little buggers were coming out? Who knew?

6. rudechuck

It's sad. You can't hardly spit 'round here without hittin' one. It's either Nicole driving the wrong way on the freeway, Lindsay running after, into and over folks, or Britney holding up the line at the AM/PM (that bitch really needs to start stocking up on the Cheetos and RedBull at the supermarket. The markup at the convenience store is ridiculous).

7. rudechuck

:wtf2::bwah:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. 2fulhundin

2fulhundin Official Retard

only thing missing is her carying a child around upside down by the anlke.

9. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

I keep telling myself I should get out more...at least watch something other than a DVRed Nascar race. (I fucking LOVE watching a 3 hour race in 2 hours!!!)

But then ya'all start talking about hollyweird strangness, and just duck back down in my hole...I don't ever bother to google these clowns anymore...:werd:

10. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

I've really gotten hooked on Unbeatable Bansuke and Ninja Warrior. I'm outa town and can't watch it. I'm crying, very sad, very sad.

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  11. Dr Mabuse

Dr Mabuse Set your motherfucker to "receive"

you realize people will whine and complain about that?...

crotch punches are terrible things... apparently...

:bwah:

12. Peter Lezard

Gawd dammit Xray!!! Now you got me watching that Ninja warrior show!!! :shuriken:

13. xrayzebra

You really have to watch Ninja Warrior with a friend, so there is someone there to hear you yell "Lorringa Rogu!"*

*Japanese for "Rolling Log"

I love it when the announcer really gets excited and is rattling off shit that I don't understand, and in the middle of the spiel I hear the phrase "face-a plant."

The best, for me, though - women of Ninja Warrior editions. I love having 3 back to back shows of oriental babes doing stunts and running thru the course.

14. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

:bwah: Unbeatable Bansuke:Flamingeek:

Prolly time to fly :zebra:home for a couple hours :blackbat::blackbat::blackbat::extinguish:
    for some stimulating intellectual conversation....

:bwah:

15. Peter Lezard

My wife thinks I have truly lost my mind... Not that I had it in the first place... :Devilroar:

16. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

I watch it too, otherwise I would agree with her. :bwah:

Peter Lezard likes this.
  17. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Hey, I watch that stuff here! My wife just adds this fact to the list of things that indicate my level of mental development! :jdsmokin:

18. muzz

muzz Huge member

Well, she does seem to have a puffy......
    Although she can't even speak well on there(what's caught in her throat? ), I had no issue with her on the sidelines, and in the studio.....:battledevil:

Better than looking at folks like Madden thats for fkn certain!!!

19. xrayzebra

crack burns? semen allergy? hair ball?