1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~ NWS warning ~ Jillian Fat Ass Barberie, Who Cares?

xrayzebra Mar 31, 2008

1. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

Who the fuck is Jillian Barberie, and who gives a shit if she temporarily lost enough weight to get paid by Nutrisystems?

Does anybody give a shit about any of the supposed celebrities on those commercials? Dan Marino? So what? Tony Orlando!!!??? Who gives a fuck?

I knew that this Jillian bitch got on my nerves from the first time I ever saw her, but Jeebus, sometimes they run that commercial twice in one break. And if you have DirecTV, tune to channel 102, the "News Mix" channel. You will see her at least every five minutes on one of the channels, and often she will be on 3 of 8 at once, in her pink mumu, tossing her football.

You know what? Throwing a football doesn't make an annoying bitch any less annoying.

Do people actually get off their ass and call into buy Nutrisystems' shit cuz Jillian says so, or did her contract include a lifetime supply of blowjobs for the dumbfuck who signed her to do that commercial?

The only person more likely to make me change the channel is that red headed twat with the bobble head who pitches satellite internet. Somebody get her a brown paper bag with two eye holes and a padded bra!

Gaaaaahhhhh! Arrghh... Hand me the remote!

Oh, by the way, I was curious who the hell she is/was, so I googled her, and found this funny shot on blog - apparently, she's a cross dresser! :) She's hung like a horse. I don't know what's up with the foot

[​IMG]

2. *~Chri~*

*~Chri~* dirty talk poster Lady Devil

Holy penis in a bikini batman!

dfarmerknives likes this.
  3. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

looks like somebody gave her a fat lip.. lol

[​IMG]

4. Iceman

Iceman GI-NORMOUS member

she's got a puffy pink taco...... :RXX:

5. ster91b

ster91b Paloozster! Brigade Member

/pretty

/eat my ass

6. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

/bite

lol

those commercials are the best

what I hate about her advertising for it though is the fact that the weight she gained was BABY WEIGHT. as if women already don't struggle enough with their body images let's add to it that we should be ashamed of our bodies after spending 9 months preparing to bring a person into the world and giving birth. Whatevs. She is on the "if I see you I am kicking you in the cunt" list. lol

7. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

Stop Watching Commercials. :cadi:

I cannot watch TV. I zone out and fall asleep while browsing and/or muting during commercial breaks.

8. xrayzebra

Some of my favorite people are fat. :) It's not about fat, it's about annoying bitch.

Yeah, I try not to do anything that involves commercials, but I DO like to watch the news, especially financial news, a little each day.

Luckily, these Nutrisystems ads do not run much on G4, during Bansuke and Ninja Warrior.

9. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

I hope it don't bug you when we start seeing those commercials with tubtar and Mickley in them! :bwah:

Tinysd likes this.
  10. 2fulhundin

2fulhundin Official Retard

wait till fall when she is broadcasting football again, then it will be double dose whatch her on the game and then the commercials between the game..

11. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

I'm looked her up and I'm ashamed to say she's canadian... and she's 42... either way... get her off TV

12. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

I remember her as the bimbo weather chic on Fox 11 in L.A.. She was always marginal there, playing whorish, coy asshole. Hated her.:jdvomit:

rudechuck likes this.
  13. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Mickley is ANNOYING enough here with it, thanks very little :thefinger

14. xrayzebra

I'm gonna make a commercial about how I expanded my once puny waistline to a manly girth with BEER.

ded i likes this.
  15. ster91b

ster91b Paloozster! Brigade Member

I can help:bwah:

16. tmik

tmik Midwest Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I can HEAR you you know...:thefinger

picture Me and the svelt Tubtar in speedos on the beach hyping the latest yogurt..

17. stephanfowler

stephanfowler knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

owwww, i dont wanna picture that anymore, it scares me

18. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'd still let my Seamen set sail in her vagina. ILK

19. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

I'd rather look at her than Jared from Subway. Like being fat was the only thing stopping him from getting laid.:firedevil

20. txkaratedude

txkaratedude Dewey Cocks Brigade Member

Well, she WAS OJ's ex girlfriend. That ought to say something. Xray, you mean celebrity endoesement ISN'T a reason to buy useless crap? I'm just glad Bob Saget doesn't endorse MicroTech Knives, or I'd be flat broke.:madaddy: