1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

*Now with Price Drops* Early Spring Cleaning Sale

BennytheBlade Feb 20, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Mostly balis but a few others. Gotta make room Not looking for trades atm. Prices are firm but some give is allowable I suppose, but remember lowballers, I can ban you :banthem::firedevil:notguilt:
    None of these have been flipped other than simple opening and closing and all have handling marks but are in good condition. I have no boxes or papers as I throw this out when I get the knife, but all are guaranteed real.

I have a 3 day, no questions asked return policy. Once you get the knife, you have 3 days to inspect it, make sure its what you want and payed for, then its yours, period. If for any reason(other than changing knife condition) during those 3 days its not what you want or have buyers remorse, send it back to me in the condition it was sent (you pay shipping), and when I get it back, you get a full refund. I do this to make sure you are happy and you need not supply a reason for the return. After 3 days, the money is transferred out of my pp account and the knife is yours, period.

Payment is through PP g&s and shipping is conus only. I use USPS priority but can work with you if you want to use a different shipper.

I am a mod here and am on most days so contact me here through pm/dm works best.

More pics are available upon request and I will be adding pics as time permits.

On with the show:
    1. 46 BLK 550- $525 SOLD
    Rare knife a few spots where the crinkle coat has rubbed off as was common with this model, mainly where the latch hits the bottom of the safe handle.

46blk.jpg

2. 42 BLK 550-$525 Sold
    same as above, a few spots where the coating has worn - willing to discount if you by the 4x pair.

42blk.jpg

29 knives Tanto w/ burl wood inserts and sheath {stainless steel handles}. 950-$900 850
    I have had this one a LONG time and it is a great example of Chris's' work. Willing to take less if you dont want the sheath as it works with most other 29 knives w/ standard ears. Burl is high grade w/ lots of figure. NO LATCH 7.90oz

29 burl sheath.jpg

29 scimitar burl w sheath.jpg

JD Flyfather #20 $450- $425- 400
    You MAY find a flyfather, and you MAY even find a JD forum flyfather, but this is my very own #20 A piece of JD history.

jd flyfather 201.jpg

Tachyon 1 $600
    Ive tried to sell this a few times and no takers. One more time but I dont mind keeping it.

tach1a.jpg

41SS $550
    One of my favorite blade profiles and getting rare as the years pass.

41ss1.jpg

More to come

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Mikkel Willumsen Perock $650- $600 550
    Great profile, translucent green scales. Seems loose to me but is adjustable. 5.11 oz

perock1.jpg

perock.jpg

Dragonfly $175-Sold

dragonfly.jpg

Swampfly $175-Sold

swampfly.jpg

Mikkel Willumsen bali Ti handles 7.91 oz $500-475 450

mikkelastro.jpg

29 scimitar SS handles $750-700 650

scimitar.jpg

The pi├Ęces de r├ęsistance
    RJ Martin Lefty Overkill $2500- $2400 2300
    Knife is a 9.5/10

overkill lefty.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  3. BennytheBlade

growing up in the 80s this meant something different, but I need a bump.

4. Brockk1998

Brockk1998 Little Member

I'll take the dragonfly if it's still avaliable

5. BennytheBlade

Dragonfly and swampfly sold.

Thanos74 likes this.
  6. BennytheBlade

7. BennytheBlade

Dont know how long this sale will last, but up she goes w/ price drops.

Thanos74 likes this.
  8. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Pmd

BennytheBlade likes this.
  9. BennytheBlade

46 BLK to the man w/ the guitar.

SOCALSURF and GuItArMaN8373 like this.
  10. BennytheBlade

Another trip to the top.

11. BennytheBlade

Looking like the last price drops. Bounce

12. caseyedwards

caseyedwards yub yub

42 sold. This shall act as your bump :cheers:

BennytheBlade likes this.
  13. BennytheBlade

Prolly finish this up this w/e... one more lookie lu.

14. BennytheBlade

Necropost (1).png

15. BennytheBlade

Last TTT before I shut it down.

apdallaround likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.