1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Noveske Ads Gone Wild??

TheBadGuy Jul 30, 2016

1. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

I saw these today and had to share. How bizarre??

[YOUTUBE]kFCCltqE0WA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JbMdPStxD10[/YOUTUBE]

SlightChance likes this.
  2. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

The first video 2 minutes in, I think that was a 69 Honda CT 90.
    The second video well if tits and ass can sell bad beer it can sell AR's

Still don't feel the need to buy their rifle. But I will watch video 2 a few more times.:devilcorn:

OK second watch. Those women have good form, they lean into it they don't flinch, they wait for the delivery. Im impressed.
    Still don't want the rifle.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  3. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Can't vouch for their ads or rifles. I have a build with the Noveske Polygonal barrel and am very pleased. Four years of happiness so far. YMMV.

4. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

Those videos are pretty cool. I liked both of them, but especially the second one:devilzeek Any girl that can handle a gun well has always done it for me. That is why most of my first dates involve a range trip.

I always like seeing fun gun ads. All the foreboding and action movie style ones with tier -42 operators get old fast.

5. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

saw these awhile ago.

6. welderknifenut

welderknifenut JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I love my Afghan, too bad John died so tragically.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]