1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Not your servant

AJarOfDirt Mar 14, 2019

1. AJarOfDirt

AJarOfDirt Little member

YOU get the privilege of posting your stuff here for free. The only requirement is that you follow the rules. I dont have time to go around and fix everybody's mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
    Preston likes this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Pictures are incoming...

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

If you don't remove the F&F option, this thread may be trashed again.

4. AJarOfDirt

AJarOfDirt Little member

I thought I did remove it. I didn’t realize it was still present

5. AJarOfDirt

AJarOfDirt Little member

You had time to move the post. Sorry for an honest MISTAKE I’ve sold here before and didn’t realize the rules had changed.

6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I had time to ban you as well. Come back in a month or go somewhere where you pay. I hear redditt is awesome.

crogers likes this.
  7. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

Victor, is that you?

Fuckstick

BennytheBlade likes this.