1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~Nosey c*#t neighbor!!!

beergoddess Apr 10, 2009

1. 1Zach1

1Zach1 1Devil1

Good fences make good neighbors.

2. Katwyld

Katwyld Devil Doll Lady Devil

I have a feeling this bimbo would get a tall ladder so she could see over it. :pissedevil:

3. TurnTex

TurnTex Little member

God I am glad I live in the middle of 15 acres! No neighbors so to speak and I can walk out my back door and piss off of the porch anytime I want!

4. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

I shoot my AR off my back porch whenever I want, and the neighbors don't say shit!
    Except for the first time, when the ones next door came down through the woods, right in my line of fire!

We've gots good peoples around us here. Not like in The 'Burbs", where our son still lives.
    With the nosey old lady who can't keep her shit to herself.
    I like the idea about dish soap and salt. Gonna hafta remember that.:madaddy:

5. Elemental52

Elemental52 Huge member

The only trouble we really have with our neighbors is they have a dog that they got a year ago, and I would go so far as to say the dog is feral. They let it roam the neighborhood freely and it shits on our lawn and digs up our flowers and marks its territory in our grass... Which all sucks because we have two indoor dogs who LOVE to sniff stuff, so we can barely get our dogs to come inside because they are so busy sniffing. Well we have found out that the dog does around the entire neighborhood. He also isnt friendly at all and runs away from people barking. To get the dog to come home from being outside they stand on their front stoop and yell the dogs name for 5-15 minutes.. ugh. We have talked to the neighbors about it but they really dont care about the dog, one of our other neighbors actually called the pound, they kept him indoors a little more, but he still has pretty much free reign of the neighborhood.

6. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

I hate that you have to put up with these busybodies BG.

Tell them to get a life and leave yours alone.

Take care.:ssmile: