1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

North Korea releases imprisoned American

Sheldon_Wickersham Aug 27, 2010

1. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Would it be OK to include these Idiots that are Stuck in Iran ?

[​IMG]

Somebody tell me what these three were doing going for a casual hike on the Iraq/Iran Border.

2. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

The pprkfu2 or what ever the fuck North Korea calls itself is, IMHO, one of the most dangerous if not THE most dangerous country on the planet. Of the "Axis of Evil" we probably invaded the LEAST threatening country.

NK HAS WMD in the form of a nuke. The current fuckard in charge is completely certifiably insane. They sank a SK ship for gods sake and KNEW the world would know who did it. And what can we do about it??!! We are already in two wars. If the shit hits the fan in NK then Seoul will be leveled in an hour of so and god only know how many of our brave young men and women would perish in the initial strike. Kim Cum Ill knows he can do whatever he wants and we (the world community) have absolutely no good response.

Yes, I know this is a bit off topic as far as the original post, but damn it really chaps my ass. I feel my freaking neck veins sticking out as I type this.

3. ster91b

ster91b Paloozster! Brigade Member

Who? What? Where?

Some of you give a shit about stuff that aint worth giving a shit about

:meh:

MJ likes this.
  4. unreconstructedgordo

unreconstructedgordo Level: True Devil

Well for a different spin I think that if we had immigration laws like Iran Or NK for a while (like the past 40 years) we would be in a hell of a lot better shape economically (let no- marketable- skill bureaucrats pick lettuce) and gang crime wise.

5. Sheldon_Wickersham

Sheldon_Wickersham Blue Star Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

+1 Gordo

Mike - yes! :bwah:

6. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

I didn't know John Malkovich, Sigourney Weaver and Seth Green were
    stuck in Iran! When did this happen and why are they in Iran? New movie?

7. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Devil's Advocate

I'm personally disappointed in China for not annexing the North yet. Somewhere after the Korean war & just before NK started working on nukes. If they took care of Kim Cum it would improve world security. Just my humble opinion anyway. Sure it would be a relations disaster. But who the hell cares. China has much more to lose if they decided to extend their annexing outside of north korea then kim has leveling seoul.

Wait... politics... slap me... :bwah:

8. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

I thought it was Dorothy, the Cowardy Lion and the Scarecrow.:bwah:

9. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

Looking for a romantic spot to enjoy an "outdoor threesome"?:madaddy:

IF Mine is the winning answer, do I get some Bark River sharp stabbiness?
    (Worth a try, eh?) :devil1:

10. clumbsum

clumbsum Little member

nk prisinoer

carter should have swapped places with the idoit , then we would all be better off