1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

NO Pics, NO VooDoo

Grant Baldridge Sep 28, 2020

1. Grant Baldridge

Grant Baldridge Tiny Member

I have a Benchmade 44ss that I'm trying to sell for $400 Or the Best Offer. $400 will be shipped and insured with a USPS small flat rate package. The knife has some surface scratches on the handles and a few mild scratches on the blade. There is also a small chip out of the blade. Pictures show more detail. Payment will be through PayPal for convenience. Thanks for looking.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Your pictures aren't working so I have to close this. You may be able to find some assistance with you pic problem at https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/need-help-with-picture-or-video-problems.172582/

Once you get that figured out, feel free to start a new thread.