1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Dudeofthedead1334

Dudeofthedead1334 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Now that the seasons are starting to get warmer and the world is getting a little bit more meetupable. Wondering what y'all's thoughts are on conjuring a gaggle of devils for some fun by the river with a fire pit, beers, bbq, a shit tier raft with no motor, a kayak with a broken rudder that makes great circles, music, and most importantly knives... Does this sound like a thing?

2. spydusse

spydusse Teufel Hunden Brigade Member

I'm in

Dudeofthedead1334 likes this.
  3. Dudeofthedead1334

Sweet I'm going to spread the word on the Facebook group too, a couple jersey stragglers out there that wanted to join and 2 other devil's showed interest in the DMs

4. Aginthelaw

Aginthelaw Tiny Member

as long as no one brings anything to sell, i'll go. i have zero will power.

Dudeofthedead1334 likes this.
  5. Dudeofthedead1334

I got a couple rare birds but they're for fun, not for sale, at least not too often. I'm pretty freed up the next 2 weekends

6. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Where are we talking about?

7. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Wait, you might need a name change