1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Njkca May Meeting!

Kalooch135 May 12, 2009

1. Kalooch135

Kalooch135 Fireman Ken

The NJCKA May meeting will take place on May 17th at 1PM at Tarantell'as in Clark, NJ.

*Please note that the date was changed from the 24th to the 17th due to prior reservations on Tarantella's part.

2. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

I plan to attend but only to discuss politics and berate LaBella.:bruce:

3. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

That is allowed off forum Bruce!! You OK there:devil1:

You can talk about Obama and LaBella's Mo..a, Never mind, Not advised:devil1:

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Sunday the 17th, check! :jdspam: :decisions :madaddy:

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

today is the day! :woot:

6. Sharpdogs

Sharpdogs EDCdepot.com Knife Maker or Craftsman

I will be there.

7. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

How was the meeting?

Any pics?:madaddy:

8. Tracker

Tracker Huge member

I missed this one, but am going to attempt the June meeting if the date can be made firm. Any interest in having one a bit further South; say down around Red Bank NJ? This might make it more convient for folks to travel up from the South Jersey/Philly area. If there is interest I will find us a location with decent food and a large private room. Exit 114 is easy on off....