1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

NJKCA March Meeting

Tony8179 Mar 12, 2016

1. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Thanks for pointing me to that app; I just installed it. I know I wouldn't be a good friend if fear itself stopped me. However, I'd be unwise to throw myself into a high-risk situation that could end in me hurting myself or others. I could always rent a car and "practice" a bit first, heh. I've done something similar before.
    :bwah:

Rio likes this.
  2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Great step forward:thumbsup:

3. Roger

Roger Formerly HSG Brigade Member

Well I was letting life play out before I posted. I was supposed to get another stent today and figured I'd see how I felt and maybe show up on Saturday...Fate has other plans for one this weekend. Turns out I'll Be having bypass surgery tomorrow which means feeling better and showing up anywhere for the next few weeks is probably out of the question!
    Have fun as always and post some more damned pics!

Rio likes this.
  4. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Mass emails going out now!

zogglet likes this.
  5. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

Typical scurvy, missing out by a week. It'll probably be more fun than eccks was too haha.

6. spydusse

spydusse Teufel Hunden Brigade Member

Can't wait to get me some of those mozzarellaless mozzarella sticks.

7. spydusse

Dam man sending well wishes

Roger likes this.
  8. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Been there; done that! I still have my heart pillow to hug from when I felt a sneeze or a cough coming on.:jdwink2: All the best wishes & hope all went well. :thumbsup: Stay out of the cold!

Roger likes this.
  9. Tyrrellica

Tyrrellica Brigade Member Brigade Member

You Devils have a blast! I will be with you in Spirit, here in California. Saving my pennies to make the trip out one of these days.

10. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I am fairly confident that I shall be there! Does anyone want me to bring anything?

JD Gear?

Cool knives?

Drinking boots?

:devilcorn:

11. spydusse

snap back ,flat rim ?

12. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Aren't you supposed to be at home, healing up?

13. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

He's here Rats! The bum!!!!

14. Mr.LaBella

Hope everything is OK?!

We did wait for you.....:devilcorn:

15. spydusse

Alcohol keeps the infection out lol

16. spydusse

Glad Tony and i cleared up the 45 thing . Anything that's not pro tech is my number lmao

17. Mr.LaBella

If only you had worn that other shirt! :dont::bwah:

18. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Sorry (again) that I couldn't make it, devils. I found out only a bit too late that I could've in fact gotten a ride there. However, this has given me the drive to reactivate my ZipCar membership (pun intended). If I start using it for various things, driving as a whole won't freak me out as much, and I'd be way more confident driving to meet-ups myself if I couldn't get a ride.
    :panic:
    Things like this really do bring light to how limiting not having a car can be, regardless of whether or not I live in the city. If things I like to do often are outside of the city, options are scarce.
    :bonk2:
    Hope everyone had a good time. I heard that the Bare Bones made an appearance...

19. Mr.LaBella

The Bare Bones was niiiiiiice!