1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

NJ KCA/ JerzeeDevil Christmas party

Mr.LaBella Nov 26, 2019

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Most likely looking at December 21st, 2019 at The Station Bar & Grill in Garwood, NJ.

1:00 PM *sharp*

Who can attend?

:ron:

Ben. likes this.
  2. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

Going to check and see if we’ve got anything going on, but I’m going to try and clear the day. It’s been far too long since I’ve made it to a meeting.

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  3. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

Same here, I should be able to make it there at 1 and spend some time with you guys. Then we're heading to Newark for a concert at Prudential later on

4. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

Looks good for us

5. Mr.LaBella

Sweet!

6. Roger

Roger Formerly HSG Brigade Member

I will be there for sure maybe with the Mrs.

rock3r4life and Mr.LaBella like this.
  7. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

If someone wants to pick me up from Illinois, I can go. ;p

8. Mr.LaBella

Look into a road trip!

9. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

I found a road trip website thing where i actually MIGHT be able to find one, but I'm so broke it's not even funny, idk, MAYBE if I didn't have to worry about a roof over my head, and I think it's a little sketchy to ask someone who I've never met to crash at their crip... then, I have to look into getting back? Tricky sitchyation, not something I'm scared of though, I think I'd need crash plan first, before I consider that route.

10. Mr.LaBella

We cannot guarantee a place to crash, liking your enthusiasm 100%!!!!!