1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Nice Knives: Kumu, BM 47, Orange SnG, Curtiss F3, BM 940

silkworm Jan 31, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

For Sale or Trade:

All prices include shipping in the US. I accept PayPal, Post Office Money Orders, Personal Checks if you want to wait for it to clear.

International shipping is fine but it will cost extra and you must agree to my terms.

Trade interest include: GEC 66's, G-10 Endura/Delica/UKPK, custom sodbusters/backpockets. Not really in a position to add cash to a trade right now.

TRADEDDefiant 7 Kumu a production knife by Les George. Gently used and carried. Black washed CTS-XHP blade. Great EDC. $325

SOLD Benchmade 47. Spring Latch version. It's been flipped a bit. Steel is 154CM. Typical flipping marks on the blade. Blunt spot near the tip, but not very noticeable. Excellent condition, maybe 9 of 10. Knife only but I can ship it in a black BM box. $650

Withdrawn Strider SnG, Orange Lego, 3/4 Hollow Grind. New condition GPK exclusive orange SnG. New condition. Still needs to be broken in - pivot is tight and lock up is a little sticky. Blade is S30V. New lock up. Less than retail for a new knife.

SOLD Curtiss F3 Medium Tanto. Used and carried but you can't really tell. Knurling all the way around. Flipper action is awesome and lock up is solid. $525

Sold Benchmade 940. Used and carried. Great EDC. I carried it for a while but I prefer more traditional patterns for my EDC choices these days. Previous owner did a choil modification to the blade. I think it really improves the knife. However, price will reflect that it's not in original condition. Knife is in great shape overall. Lock up is solid and action is smooth.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
  2. zw221

zw221 Little member

pm sent

Pm sent

3. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

bump :JDFTW:

4. allahakubar

allahakubar Brigade Member Brigade Member

The Kuma's blade steel please

silkworm likes this.