1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

NIB Benchmade 42, Spyderfly, Mike Irie, Benchmite Auto, other Spydercos.

Carson Nov 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carson

Carson Rust Wizard Brigade Member

I've got a few knives for sale. I need the cash so no trades please. I accept money orders, but prefer paypal. This is my first sale thread on the JD, but my purchasing feedback may be viewed http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php?86207-Carson-is-A. Knives will shipped Priority via USPS with delivery confirmation in the US. Sales outside the US will be increased by the exact cost of shipping, but I won't write low amounts or try to cheat customs in any way so please don't ask. Lowball offers will earn an ignore.

Pictures are of the knives in my possession and condition as stated. Returns accepted if I've misrepresented the condition of the knives for sale. Posting "I'll take it" in the thread is not necessary, but any purchases will be decided by first timestamp either via the thread or PM. All that being said, thanks for looking!

Benchmade 42. Bought from Knifeworks in June of this year. 154CM steel. Has never been flipped, only opened with two hands and closed for a few pictures. SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 3100 Benchmite Auto. First production 0051/1000, 154CM steel. Opened a few times, but never put in a pocket or used. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Spyderco C147CFP Schempp Navaja. Bought this one new. As seen in pictures, bolsters have a couple light marks on them in certain lighting. Never carried, sharpened or used. I don't care for the ratcheting opening. Withdrawn

[​IMG]

Spyderco C83GPRD Persian (Red Limited Sprint Run) Traded for this one, as new. Bolsters have a couple light marks on them in certain lighting. Never carried, sharpened or used. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Spyderco C68GTR Gunting Trainer. Bought this one new. Never used or carried, but it does rub one liner when closed. I can't see that its made any marks on the blade or liner, but I took a picture of it so you can see it as well. Pretty rare knife and long discontinued, this one has serial number 637 on it and the box. WITHDRAWN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mike Irie Bird & Trout Experimental. Curly Maple Bolsters and scales. D2 steel, 3 3/4" sharpened edge, 8 1/4" overall length. Never used sharpened or carried.WITHDRAWN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spyderco B01P Spyderfly. VG-10 Steel. I don't know a whole lot about this model. I took pictures to show it as best I can. If this knife was carried, it wasn't by me. It's fairly sharp and retains its factory edge. There are dark spots inside the circles at the end of one of the handles and along that handle don't come off making me think it was cast this way. I took several pictures to show it so there won't be any surprises. SOLD
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
  2. Mystik

Mystik That's no ordinary rabbit! JDBA Official Member

I'll take the Spyderfly.

PM inbound.

3. SoonerBJJ

SoonerBJJ Huge member

I'll take the BM42. PM sent.

4. balisongfanatic

balisongfanatic Huge member

:thumbsup:i sent pm but paypal ready for the 42 and the navaja!!

5. balisongfanatic

balisongfanatic Huge member

sorry guys not true its all yours!!

6. Vic

Vic Huge member

PM sent

PM sent

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
  7. Carson

*Bump*

Make me an offer on the Gunting trainer if anybody is interested.

8. Carson

Up for another look.

9. Carson

Mods, please close this thread. All knives either sold or withdrawn.

Thanks much, devils!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.