1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

NIB Benchmade 42 Springer (440c)

Mr330 Nov 30, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr330

Mr330 Tiny Member

Hey everyone! I'm selling my 42 (comes with box, sheath, and papers) . Condition is going to be 9/10.

Payment will be via PayPal (G&S) Asking $OLD Shipping is included)

*Photos are so zoomed because I had to edit them in order to upload them for size reasons*

I do have references, thanks for looking and thanks JD for letting me post!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. Daigen

Daigen Little Member

You can lower the resolution on the camera you take the photos with, or you can edit them to clip the borders to make them smaller. Both will cut down on the file size so you can post.
    Basic stuff

SOCALSURF and Flip Tripper like this.
  3. Mr330

Mr330 Tiny Member

If it was so basic I would've done it in the first place, I do appreciate the insight though I was able to do it on my phone! Thank ya kindly.

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Two problem, there is NO PayPal method of pay allowed on the JD EXCEPT G&S. Please do not even hint at F&F.

Other problem, we NO LONGER allow Venmo payments. Much like F&F, there is NO buyer protection.

:SHIPPING:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    begreen61 and SOCALSURF like this.
  5. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

It’s also basic stuff to read the rules, just sayin

begreen61, RexRippin and SOCALSURF like this.
  6. SOCALSURF

SOCALSURF Huge member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

-----

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  7. Mr330

Mr330 Tiny Member

Makes sense, the last thing I want is someone to not be protected, I edited everything! Thanks for the clarification, I know certain payments used to be allowed. Thanks!

SOCALSURF, BennytheBlade and crogers like this.
  8. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well, that's better, but you STILL need to include shipping info... is it included in cost? How are you planning to ship? If it's not included, how much extra? You know... shipping info.... :manganr:

EJ_Livesey and RexRippin like this.
  9. Mr330

Mr330 Tiny Member

Bump

10. Andy Nguyen

Andy Nguyen Tiny Member

would you be open to trades?

11. Bamboox

Bamboox Tiny Member

12. crogers

You need to be aware that an introduction is REQUIRED before transacting any business on the Mighty JerzeeDevil. Go here http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/

Take a moment and go there to tell us a little about yourself.

And, I'm sure that you remember that it is a violation of the JerzeeDevil Commerce rules to sell to unintroduced members. Right? You don't wanna be getting into trouble and losing your Voodoo privileges....

RexRippin, EJ_Livesey and SOCALSURF like this.
  13. Bamboox

Bamboox Tiny Member

thx for the reminder, just did that.

14. Bamboox

Bamboox Tiny Member

payment sent.

15. Mr330

Mr330 Tiny Member

SOLD! Mods plz close, THANKS JD!

gzb likes this.
  16. Bamboox

Bamboox Tiny Member

I sent the payment on last Tuesday, and Mr330 said he would sent out the knife on last Wednesday, and that's the last msg I got from him. I still haven't recived the knife, and no respond from Mr330, and no mail confirmation nor tracking info.....what can I do here?

17. Scott Meers

Scott Meers Little Member

As long as you used PayPal G&S you can file a complaint to get your money back if you feel all other avenues with the other member have been exhausted.

RexRippin likes this.
  18. Bamboox

Bamboox Tiny Member

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.