1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Newest Scores

TheBadGuy Oct 1, 2013

1. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

Today was a good day. My Gunbroker scores:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. unreconstructedgordo

unreconstructedgordo Level: True Devil

Forgive this old fart but what the heck are those?

3. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

kel tec pmr 30 (I have deduced the pmr stands for Plenty of Magnum Rimfire) 30 rds of 22 wmr I bet that is the funnest handgun in the world! I want one so bad! That is the handgun.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
  4. TheBadGuy

The handgun is a Keltec PMR-30 which is a very light weight 30 rd capacity .22 magnum. The rifle is a Israeli bullpup called the Tavor.

5. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Somebody needs to do some range reporting!!:jdwink2:

6. nocheese4u

Is it the latest production pmr? I heard there were some issues with the first ones.

7. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

Personally the bullpup balance throws me, but the PMR would kick ass if they were priced reasonably.

I think kel tec needs to step up. just my opinion.

8. nocheese4u

They were priced reasonably at one time. I agree kel-tec needs to produce more so I can go to a dealer and buy one for msrp.

9. Sheldon_Wickersham

Sheldon_Wickersham Blue Star Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

It was the original fluted barrels - I've read that Kel Tec will replace those at no cost...

10. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

Congrats on the Tavor:thumbsup:

11. Doc Pringles

Doc Pringles The Devilz Doctor Brigade Member

12. TheBadGuy

Range report to come when I find some 22 mag ammo :ropeman:

13. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

WOW, nice scores bad guy. I'm jealous, neither gun is legal in my 'effin' state. :bruce:

14. TheBadGuy

I am sorry to hear that Bruce. It has to be rough. I could never live in a state with restrictive gun laws. I would love to live in California to be honest, Southern California is a beautiful place but I can't give up any of my babies.

15. excoastie

excoastie Little member

Love the Travor! I like the little bullpups. Please let us know how they shoot.

Bruce, these firearms are also illegal in Occupied AmeriKa (Massachusetts) I sure wish we lived in Free America!

16. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hey Puddle Pirate

its TAVOR but welcome to the forums from yet another retired Coastie. Thirty years I did. Retired in 01 as a CWO4 (F&S).

17. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

I USED to think that NC was firearm restrictive since I had to have a permit from the Sheriff to buy a handgun, but I've since changed my mind. :thumbsup:

18. TheBadGuy

Yeah that is still a racket but for anyone with a CCW, which everyone that can buy a handgun legally can also get a CCW, makes that silly rule obsolete. NC just passed some very gun friendly laws in the last two years such as the Castle Doctrine and legalized hunting with silencers. It could be worse, much worse!

19. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Yep....NJ sucks donkey balls....I hear they`re changing the state slogan to "FUN KILLS"....I`ll have to move to Pa. one of these days so I can get a few new toys....

Those two guns look awesome....happy shooting ! :thumbsup:

20. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

Is this a Full-auto Tavor:chuck:

thx
    Dutchtracker