1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New York Custom Knife Show

Mr.LaBella Nov 18, 2019

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Who's all in?

Ben. and Balibuyer like this.
  2. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

I will be there all of Friday and hopefully most of Saturday.

3. Roger

Roger Formerly HSG Brigade Member

Definitely in for Saturday.

4. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

No new carbondale knife show? we could all meet up at?!? LMAO this town is a joke, and I'm not here by choice. Illinois.

5. spydusse

spydusse Teufel Hunden Brigade Member

Calamari from the Hudson river , two drinks Ron and no hats in ruth chris . No crk 31 for sale either all backordered. Worst nycks show ever . Glad my dog pissed in the hallway , hopefully nobody stepped in it .
    Got a sweet jd pen from Matt Martin though

Silent Jay and Ben. like this.
  6. spydusse

spydusse Teufel Hunden Brigade Member

Start the Christmas party thread this-town-needs-an-enema-memegenerator-net-this-town-needs-an-52566792.png