1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. stephanfowler

stephanfowler knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

:farmer: :farmer: :farmer:

Thanks so much to Centerfinger who has built me a wonderful new website, I REALLY like it

still at the same address

http://www.fowlerblades.com

Check it out, and let me know what you think

2. Semper708

Semper708 I know more about nothing than you ever will My Ass is on Probation

Good Site, Congrats.....One day you and I need to get together and talk.....not far from me at all (Duluth) SemperFi

3. Jorge Banner

Jorge Banner Down For Life

Can't see a thing. Maybe too much fancy stuff against my security measures?

In any case, the best for you new endeavor.

4. Centerfinger

Centerfinger George Clooney is a Spy

I was in tweaking a few things this morning. I had to get the intro page to function correctly. I just tested it out and things are now working properly, everything should be good to go now.

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Looking good SF!!!

Good work Centerfinger

6. JurT

JurT Huge member

Great work Centerfinger! I like the new site alot, congrats Stephan.

7. bootstrenf

bootstrenf BRB- starting epic threads

i've been visiting everyday, hoping to catch a glimpse of the blade being built for me.....hint hint.....:ropeman: