1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Web Site

J. Neilson Mar 12, 2013

1. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hello all,
    I hope everyone is doing well and is looking forward to the impending springtime weather. Well, it is finally done, there will be a few added touches but, the new www.mountainhollow.net web site is up and running. My old site was built about 12 years ago by myself and a couple friends (real amateurs) but, this one is professionally done, looks a lot better, is faster and is much easier to navigate. Please take a look and let me know what you think as well as telling your friends and family that are also fans of sharp and pointy things.