1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New TSA bumper stickers....

waterdogs Nov 22, 2010

1. Odd Ball

Odd Ball Little member

Those new full body scanners cost $150,000 each.

A fully trained dog that can sniff out all kinds of drugs and/or explosives costs $8,500. Do the math.

Guess what the FBI uses to secure their buildings? The dogs.

All of this BS from the TSA is NOT needed. It's just another way of the government trying to control us take away our freedoms one at a time.

2. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

I accidentally flew with a .50 cal spotter/tracer as carry on in my toiletry bag . They must have thought it was a big lipstick.:bwah:

3. S.Shepherd

S.Shepherd knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

rotfl

guess they never saw one that big:bwah:

4. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

you forgot to add "and make a killing on inside contracts."

5. shakie

shakie knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

All a terrorist has to do is terrorize..

6. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

This is one funny post. How much do you think a full-building scanner would cost? Do you think that those complaining of body scanners would prefer crotch sniffing dogs?

7. S.Shepherd

it's pretty simple, the TSA is not law enforcement and it can be argued that the airlines are not "private companies"
    They have no right to violate search and seizure laws.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  8. S.Shepherd

9. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well ........... as unpleasantness goes , yesterday I had a " double header ".
    Endoscopy and colonoscopy.
    They have it right there on a little T.V. screen so you can watch if you wish.
    I didn't.
    And they wouldn't change it to Speed channel or ESPN.
    Their little pat down would be a walk in the park comparatively.
    I hate everything it stands for.............I just hate getting tubes snaked up my ass and down my throat more.
    Had my Dr. been of the middle eastern persuasion , it would have been jihad time.
    We must make a friend of terror............right Colonel Kurtz ?:bwah::bwah:

10. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Hey, did they use the same tube in each end? And, if they did, which end was first? I was out when they did mine last year, so I was just wondering!

11. tubtar

They claimed no , but I was whacked on Fentynal , so I have no idea.
    I don't even know if the probes were flesh toned.:bwah::bwah:

12. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

JS, how was it when the tubes got all Avatar on you, connected with each other midway and then they hung you up like a piece of laundry from both ends?

13. tubtar

The Doc gave me the run down before hand and then asked if I had any questions.
    I was joking with my nephew on the way to get this done and thought of a good one , but forgot to ask him............ " This won't turn me homo , will it ? ":bwah::bwah::bwah:
    It would have been worth it just to see the look on his face.

14. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

I think it all depends on which tube the doctor uses and its size.

15. HotrodKelley

HotrodKelley Brigade Member Brigade Member

or maybe the poll is dis-info, put out there to help the sheep go along with the violation of their 4th Amendment Right.

16. HotrodKelley

Article IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, SHALL NOT BE VIOLATED, and no Warrants shall issue, BUT UPON PROBABLE CAUSE, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

17. HotrodKelley

18. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

The TSA and the airlines are very similar to the Federal Reserve system.

They are private corporations regulated by the government.

No government agency can violate your rights, but they can deny you entry to a building they are protecting if you decide not to comply with their security procedures. That is what they are doing.

Now the detaining of those that refuse... That's a tricky one.

19. r1200mike

r1200mike Little member

Seems Likely.

Several years ago Handgun Control Inc. (HCI) did a survey. Who thinks a citizen should own/have a firearm in their home?? Well the "Poll" came up with a whopping 90% (or so ,don't remember exactly) That said that no one should have a firearm in the home. Guess where the "Poll" was taken ?? at a local prison... the polls do nothing.