1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New to the Balisong community.

Bboy Dec 27, 2012

1. Bboy

Bboy Huge member

Hello people! I am relatively new to this community, and wanted to get more into it now that i am older and have the ability to. I have been into balisongs for about 2 years, but am finally at the age where i can make enough money to purchase decent quality balisongs rather than cheep knives that break within a month. Through many reviews and recommendations, i have purchased a Bradley Kimura VII because of its amazing build quality, performance, and price. Once it arrives i plan to start a new youtube channel dedicated to balisongs. This channel will include tutorials, unboxings, first impressions, reviews and knife care. I hope that the knowledge i have obtained from the past two years will be sufficient to help those starting an interest into this amazing community. I hope that i will be a positive force! Thanks for reading!
    -Bboy

2. empyC

empyC Average member

Good luck to you, I received a Kimura VII for Christmas and it's great for the price, nice buy. :thumbsup:

3. senseicharles

senseicharles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Welcome. I look forward to your ambitions :devilcorn:

4. Blip Noir

Blip Noir JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The Kimura VII was my first good quality balisong too. Good choice. :manganr:

Welcome to the community and be sure to share your channel here once it's up and running.

5. Bali-man

Bali-man JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Welcome bro:thumbsup:

6. Wheelman185

Wheelman185 Huge member

Good ol Kimmies!!

7. vileperson

vileperson Enormous member

right on... good luck, dude.

8. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

Welcome! Post in the JDBA thread and choose a number :thumbsup: