1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

new shop update

Lon Humphrey Oct 9, 2012

1. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

i just got a Email from the engineer at AEP that crews will be installing the poles and transformer THIS week he couldn't tell me what day they would be there. i put a call in to the neighbor and they are going to call me if they see them back there working so with any luck i can get some pics

2. dougcarlton

dougcarlton Little member

way to go Lon!

it's all moving in the right direction

3. coolcassi

coolcassi Huge member Lady Devil

This is great news!! And today you just put down money to get the building built.... I can't wait to see the progress on the shop.... :manganr: