1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New RJ Martin

medit8 May 16, 2018

1. medit8

medit8 Brigade Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Just got this and it's the best flipper of many that I've accumulated recently. Anybody know anything about it, like the steel in the blade? It was called RJ Martin Machine Flipper and was supposedly RJ Martin4.jpg a collaboration between Three Rivers Manufacturing and RJ Martin.

Guillermo, seandavid55 and desmodus like this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

would you be insulted if i said your primate looks potato shaped?

jimmyjo, zogglet and Guillermo like this.
  3. medit8

I'm not insulted at all, but I don't dare tell the gorilla a lady said that or it'll shatter his self image.
    Someone once told him he was irresistible, referring to what would happen if he grabbed you,
    and ever since then, he thinks he looks like Brad Pitt!

jimmyjo and Guillermo like this.
  4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Guillermo likes this.
  5. medit8

Good news! I'm very pleased that RJ used CTS-XHP for the blade.That makes this knife the overall king of the hill for me for production folders. I've owned 3 of the best of the best RJ has made and I was afraid to use them for fear of messing them up. I like this knife so much, I may get another one just to stash in case I lose the one I have. But I think that this one may be my EDC user happily ever after.
    Thanks!

6. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

7. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I got one of those from Monkey Edge. I paid top $ for it and note these are being discounted now.

I think its a good user. Flips like an RJ and the build is quite good.

I always compare any production knife with Chris Reeve knives price-wise and quality. At $275 this Machine is a bargain IMO considering any Sebenza or Inkosi etc are $450 or more.

8. frosty_peter

frosty_peter Huge member

I own the same knife and you are very right! It's a dammd good knife at a price of $275. I bought it at Blade and I carry it every day.

9. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

It looks very functional.