1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New Necker carry opinions...

J. Neilson Sep 9, 2009

?

New Necker carry opinions...

1. ball chain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1/8" round cord with swivel clip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1/4" flat cord with swivel clip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'm planning on putting out a new simple neck knife. She's going to be a small knife with a cut-out handle and a kydex sheath but, I'm debating on the neck cord. What would you guys prefer, the standard ball-chain or a round or flat cord with a swivel clip?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

J, make mine the Barak Obama Commemerative Lanyard :cheesydevil:

Preferably in the New American Man (Disarmed and Helpless) Pink coloring if we can swing it.

:jdspam:

3. DDD

DDD Brigade Member Brigade Member

INHO ball chain is the only way to go. Been carrying neck knives for 20 years and personally never found anything that worked better.
    DDD

4. aus71383

aus71383 Huge member

I've never carried a neck knife but I don't wear my dog tags because I don't like the ball chain. The round cord looks the most comfortable to me.

Austin

5. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

ball chain is best.

6. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

ball chain is brake away and thats how i like it
    the neck loops with swivel can choke you out (no not just a BG using it to strangle you) but what if you trip and it catches something

7. Zombiechopper

Zombiechopper detests Oprah

How about some pics of the neck knife?

We need to see it in order to know which shade of sparkle pink lanyard is required ;)

8. Semper708

Semper708 I know more about nothing than you ever will My Ass is on Probation

:ditto: That's the reason dog tags have a ball chain.....:semper:

9. J. Neilson

Very top, the Neck Thorn... http://www.mountainhollow.net/neckknives.htm

10. jawilliams0425

jawilliams0425 knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I have a neck thorn and my wife has one. There is a big difference in them. My is nice and friendly, Katie's on the other hand is a wicked little thing. I went to take it out of the shealth and it cut my thumb open. Mine didn't do that.

11. J. Neilson

That must have been a female Neck Thorn... you know how those women stick up for each other. :devil1: