1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

New member and knife maker

David Stefan Jan 21, 2020

1. David Stefan

David Stefan Tiny Member

Hello everyone! My name is David, and I recently made a move from Cleveland, OH to Montgomery, AL. I have been a knife collector since I was a 15yo. I was saving up every dollar I could get my hands on to buy Spydercos and Benchmades while other kids spent money on video games, shoes, etc (nothing wrong with that at all!). My love for knives and tools has only grown since then. I have been on Reddit's r/knives and r/knifeclub every day for the last 8 years. I LOVE everything about knife talk. I actually started making my own fixed blades last year too. I would really like to start joining discussion forums here and also post my work here. I'm not just joining Jerzee Devil to spam you all trying to buy my knives. I truly want to join the community, talk to other enthusiasts/makers, and buy some apparel!

2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD!

3. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

Welcome brother. Enjoy the dirty dirty south :cry:.

4. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

Fuckin' Knife Maker!! :neilson: Hell yeah that's what's up!!:bloodsword: :welcome9: to the Mighty JD!!! :bali:
    :spambash:

5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

6. David Stefan

David Stefan Tiny Member

Moved here in June of last year. I love the area, and everyone is super nice! That summer heat tho... :firedevil

7. David Stefan

David Stefan Tiny Member

I must say, I feel very welcomed already!!!

8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Awesome intro!!! Don't see many of those very often these days!!! After reading it, I came to the conclusion that, you, sir, are going to be a perfect fit for this place!!! That said,,,,,,,,,,

WELCOME TO THE MIGHTY JD FAMILY!!!!

We are so glad to have you here with us!!! Please enjoy all the JD has to offer!!!

:welcome_01: :cheers::welcome3:

9. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD. You have come to the right place.

10. David Stefan

David Stefan Tiny Member

Thank you! You all are too cool, just like all these emojis/animations. :cheers:

11. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Hi David !

Welcome to the Mighty JD !!

12. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

Yup, right next to you in MS......had shorts on last week, jackets and pants this week.....it's gotta be the government.

13. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY

14. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

"Nothing wrong with that at all"...are you saying that about yourself or the normal kids?

***:welcome3:

15. David Stefan

David Stefan Tiny Member

I'm saying that about the normal kids. I was/am not a gamer or into getting new shoes/clothes all the time, but I def understand the appeals. I was confusing everyone why I needed $100+ pocket knives. It all started with a Kershaw leek, and then I was hooked!

16. David Stefan

David Stefan Tiny Member

Sounds good brotha. I still carry my first production run Bear Ops B200 once every couple weeks. I'm not too good by any means, but I am happy I can do behind the 8ball and Helix.

17. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

18. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

:hello:
    David
    &
    :welcome5:
    :24hrs:

19. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator